Airsoft Indiana Community Cookout July 14Th

hrturner

1 roll of duct tape, to tie up lumpy, so he can't eat everything...

Can I "like" this?

And y'all better like the cookies and brownies.... I'm gonna be up til about 1 making them.

i can also bring a small card table

and if anyone wants me to a radio and an 100' cord aswell

I will bring:

• x1 200ct bag of napkins
  • x1 bag of regular chips & x1 bag of sour cream and onion
  • x1 jar of my dads habanero hot sauce

I know Foxy is possibly bringing pudding, but I'll be bringing a 12 pack of pudding cups with me.

If somebody could bring a stopwatch for the pistol challenge, I can not find mine, thanks.

We can use my phone.

I will be bringing 3 large bags of chips. Probably sour cream and onion, cheddar and sour cream, and im not sure about the third flavor. Is there anything else that we may be low on? Any suggestions?

Hitchhiker

I should be there tomorrow, and I will bring 2 bags of chips; cool ranch Doritos and Nacho Cheese Doritos because i doubt i would get preferences on flavors by the time anyone spots this lol but if anyone does then let me know tonight. ( all depends on if my supervisor needs me or not)

Edited by Coronian

Team WCA member Benjamin aka Dandy Lou. first of just wanted to start off by saying I had a excellent time and so did the others who came along with me. the field was a little small I must say but was amazing for CQB. we will most definitely be back very soon to play again. I appreciate the sportsmanship involved from experienced and not so experienced players. everyone did amazing on calling hits and were very well respective therefore deserve the upmost respect. I personally want to thank ALTES for inviting and allowing us to come play on the field. hopefully in the future we can get a lot of other Indiana teams to come visit our playing fields we have and make these games bigger and better. again thank all the teams involved and allowing for team WCA to be involved in yet another terrific game area. Thank You

How'd the cookout turn out for everyone? I hope everyone had a great time. I undoubtedly wish I could have attended.

Another related question; how many people fielded IIA today? I'm assuming it was an awesome turn out.