A. I. Sunday July 14Th Cookout

hrturner

July 13/14th Cookout  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would you attend a community cookout on July 13th in the Indy area?

2. 2. Would you attend a community cookout on July 14th in the Indy area?

I need to know the time, but my attendance will depend on gas prices that weekend and if i have to work that night.

so what time will this start, and will there be some game play, and whats the cost of game play?

Just guessing on time, but it will probably be 11 or 12 and go till 5 pm, cost is free, thanks to I.I.A. and Pope, and yes there will be some game play. But like Rob has said, a few of us will provide food, drinks, and fun, so it would be nice if everybody could donate a few bucks at the door to help cover the expense's

Just another idea who would be interested in a raffle? Say tickets $2 each or 3 for $5? Just string to think outside the box

Just another idea who would be interested in a raffle? Say tickets $2 each or 3 for $5? Just string to think outside the box

what would be raffled?

Just guessing on time, but it will probably be 11 or 12 and go till 5 pm, cost is free, thanks to I.I.A. and Pope, and yes there will be some game play. But like Rob has said, a few of us will provide food, drinks, and fun, so it would be nice if everybody could donate a few bucks at the door to help cover the expense's

Thats cool ill be there, and will be glad to donate some money

I will try and pick up some fresh sweet corn sadly it won't be what I grew like the last summer get together we had.

For the sake of confusion, going to close this thread and open another one that has the "official" information in it.