Loadout Thread

Blackhawk_Ranger

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question regarding loadouts and patches. Would it be taboo to have a rank patch on a coat? I have a team I want to put together and thought it'd be cool for us to have ranks. But wasn't sure if that kind of thing is taboo or not. Here's a pic of a sergeants patch that i have to give you an idea of what I'm talking about: http://imgur.com/dMDvQVe

I have a question regarding loadouts and patches. Would it be taboo to have a rank patch on a coat? I have a team I want to put together and thought it'd be cool for us to have ranks. But wasn't sure if that kind of thing is taboo or not. Here's a pic of a sergeants patch that i have to give you an idea of what I'm talking about: http://imgur.com/dMDvQVe

If I were you, I'd steer away from putting any kind of rank, unit insignia, or anything of the sort. Only because there are people out there who have served and find it extremely disrespectful if they see that on airsoft "operators" who have only slung bb's.

That being said, if you're doing an impressionist kit or have a unit insignia as a way of showing respect, then maybe some people would be alright with that as long as you explain it. But just a forewarning.

I wouldnt.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got the chance to take some pictures of my current gear setup.

r4KpMmA.jpg

PNJoAzM.jpg

2eKh3eF.jpg

Kit List

Lancer Tactical Quick Detach Bungee One Point Sling ( BLACK )

Lancer Tactical Woven Shemagh ( Jolly Roger ) Face, Neck, and/or Head Wrap

Condor / OE TECH Molle Tactical Vest ( BLK )

Emerson FAST Type Tactical Airsoft Helmet w/ Flip-down Visor (MICH Ballistic Type / Basic / Navy Seal)

TruSpec / 5ive Star Gear  "Guns and Coffee" Morale PVC Velcro Patch - Black

Condor Tactical MOLLE Modular "Accessory MOLLE Pouch" / "Deployment Bag" - Black ( Mounted as a butt pack, can be worn as a medic bag )

Matrix Full Metal Dual Magazine Clamp for M4, M16, AK, Famas and G3 series AEG Magazine ( There's a better one out there )

G&P 150rd High Precision Metal Mid-Cap Magazine for AK Series Airsoft AEG Rifles - One ( Bought 5 )

Phantom High Speed Belt / MOLLE Magazine Dump Pouch (Foldable) - Black

Revision Locust Goggles - Military Edition ( BLK )

Ops-Core Mount Adapter

Contour ROAM2 Waterproof Video Camera (Black)

Condor Double Kangaroo Mag Pouch (Black)

Javelin Works AK74 (Built in Mosfet and bk5000 motor)

Cybergun/KWC Licensed Colt 100th Anniversary Co2 1911

Condor Tactical Belt (Black)

BLACKHAWK! Serpa CQC Carbon Fiber Appliqué Finish Concealment Holster, Size 03, Right Hand, (1911 Gov't & Clones w/ or w/o rail)

Field Sport Red and Green Reflex Sight with 4 Reticles

GoFit Sport Tac Palm Gloves (I seriously love these gloves! I've been hit directly on the knuckles and you feel virtually nothing.)

My Knee/Elbow pads and a ton of other stuff should be arriving tomorrow morning.

Edited by ProPainTank

• 1 year later...

I feel this is a relatively worthy necro post, in order to revive a thread that serves to give some nice inspiration for other players for what they would like to build kit wise. Plus, I'm certain many players have changed their loadouts in the time since this thread was last utilized. With moderation permission, let's revive this! here's my current loadout:

RU12rcT.jpg

Flyye JPC

condor hydration pack

unknown triple mag pouch

condor battle belt

3x HSGI rifle tacos

2x HSGI pistol tacos

blackhawk dropleg serpa patform

condor dump pouch condor one point sling

HSGI neoprene shoulder pads

Mechanix impact gloves

one tigris lower face mask

knock off Save Phace grunt goggles

guns:

G&G SRXL with  Wolverine SMP

-SFR regulator

-Amped Line

Tokyo Marui G17

This setup carries 10 rifle mags (9 in gear, 1 in gun) and 3 pistol mags (2 in gear, 1 in gun).

Any questions and comments are welcome! Now let's see everyone else's current loadouts!

Kit Pic Winter 2017

Plate Carrier
  • MODI JPC in RG
  • PTS Foam SAPI Plates
  • Ferro Concepts KTS Kydex Triple Shingle
  • Tactical Tailor Flight Light Triple Mag Panel
  • Ferro Concepts Dangler
  • HSGI Shoulder Pads
  • Pantac MAP
  • Ronin Tactics Low Profile Elastic Cummerbund
Weapons
  • Krytac Mk1 CRB
  • Krytac LVOA-S
  • 6+1 Magpul PTS PMAGs
  • Elite Force 1911 TAC with a 14 and 27 round magazine
  • Blackhawk 1911 Serpa holster

For anyone who has been wondering about the PTS foam SAPI plates, omg they are so fucking comfortable. It's like being hugged by two pillows yet it still gives the PC a good amount of structure so it's not all floppy.