Official Patch For Blind Fury X Hq

targetpractice

Bump again. One month left to send the order to the patch maker. Please send your funds in ASAP.

• Upvote 1

Bump again. Remember, It's only $3.50, but I cannot front the money myself. There are 31 days left for me to place an order. If you want a patch, you will have to send the funds.

Sure thing. I'm hoping I can collect more funds for this at the cookout. Remember folks, there is a small profit per patch, but I will not be keeping a single penny - everything is going to help pay for the upkeep of AI's website.

I'll be sure to pay for my patch at the cookout. I'll try to get the Muffin Men to do tthe same.

Thanks Wich. One vital thing I just realized I forgot to mention - what if we don't hit the required amount of funds to place the order? In that case, I will be refunding everyone. This is why I refuse to front the money, because I will be stuck with a couple hundred buck's worth of patches, and also why I've been pushing aggressively to have whoever showed interest to send in the funds ASAP.

Looking at the patch design, it occurred to me that while having the participating team names makes it a show of unity, it also excludes folks who aren't in the patch but are participating as part of AI. How about we take the team names out?

then just put Airsoft-Indiana.com, but I like the team names myself, I think you have a good point, just hope you get enough players to get off there butts and give you the lousy 3.50

Peanut, got your payment and it's on the roster. Sorry, haven't been able to work on that lately.

Once again, another bump. Team leaders, would you work with your guys to send the funds in? Only 3 weeks left to order.

Also, don't forget I will be collecting funds at the Cookout.

Quite a lot. We are short 37 payments. At this point, I'm not feeling very confident we'll hit our goal.

Edited by targetpractice

Well, thanks to several extremely generous individuals, and Altes' idea of putting putting the donations of the AI cookout to the patch fund, we now have just about enough money to order the patches! It is about $50 short of the original goal, of which about $45 or so will be going to the AI fund, so I will order the patches and send $50 to Rob at the end of August to cover for the original intended donation to AI's web fees, as a way of saying "thank you" for stepping up today!

So here's the deal. Just because some people chipped in extra, doesn't mean you get a free patch. You'll still need to cough up $3.50 for it. Where does that $3.50 go? Back into the AI web fund. As I promised, I won't keep a penny of it. So come to Blind Fury, bring tree fiddy, get 40lb of rape (while stocks last).

I went in frustrated at the progress of the patch funding to being grateful and humbled at what this community has done to step up and fill in the gaps. I will order the patch before the end of the week and we should get the patches ready for the event! I can only hope the patch will do you guys justice and that we show what a unified force can do to the tan team.

Thank you again for your generosity and friendship. I think we are going to be delivering a lot more than 40lbs of rape to the Manibians!

Edited by targetpractice
  • Upvote 2

Funds should be sent:

As a gift (minimum $3.50 - it all goes to AI)

Include your email address, callsign, and IRL name (so I can figure out who to refund if there are issues)

Send to targetpracticeairsoft@gmail.com

Zigg, I have not heard anything from you or anyone from your team regarding the patches. Hate to do this, but I have to drop your team off the patch so I can place the order in time. Sorry, but we managed to hit the funding target and the patch people are calling me at 12, so I will have to pull the trigger ASAP to get people sorted out.

Edited by targetpractice

Got it, Ponch. All, the list is updated, but I think I missed one or two names. If I did leave you out, please PM me. Everyone else who wants a patch but has not sent me money or paid me at the 7/14 event, I will have the remainder of the patches with me on game day. As for the teams getting patches, I'll try to meet your team leaders to hand them off.

• Upvote 1

Just so you can be sure I hadn't absconded with the funds and bought myself a PTW or gold-plated AK instead :lol: , I thought I'd show you what the first proof looks like:

P48951%2520A.jpg