Official Patch For Blind Fury X Hq

targetpractice

50, you know I cannot put your team name in there in full or abbreviated. You're gonna have to throw in a cleaner name, unless you're just trolling me, in which case I have no choice but to ignore you. Sorry, no offense but at this point I can't mess about because other people's money is now involved.

Paid:

Endgame

HRTurner

Edited by targetpractice

Payment received from Ponch and CStahl, and a quick bump to get the word out on the patches.

Just a bump to remind you to send in the funds for the patches ASAP. I got a really good quote from a manufacturer, and they're asking if we still want to continue on this because the quote's been out for a while now. Remember that I need to get the order going as soon as possible as it takes time to make the patches.

TP..

Expect my payment sometime today. Thanks for putting in the hard work to get these for us.

Much appreciated.

Thanks guys. Mostly the hard work was offset by the fun and laughs we all got, and the anticipation of the tan team going "WTF" when they see it. Ace, I have precautionary extras, and I'm trying to see if I can get them to order a few without the team lettering without affecting the cost for those "unattached" greens. We'll see.

Just be aware that the current plan is to order 65, of which only 5 of them will be "spares." Since these are one-off patches for a single event, it'd be pretty dumb to have a couple hundred lying around unused. This is to protect myself from eating the excess cost, as all of the profit is going back to helping pay AI's web hosting fees.

Edited by targetpractice

Bump. We are at 32% of funds received before I can send out an order. BF10 is only 2 months away and there is only 1 month left to send your funds in!