Airrattle

Darragon

First of all this is not a totally negative review, more of an attempt at a objective report.

The order when smoothly, prices are fair and customer service is responsive, however...

I'm still not satisfied.

I ordered the A&K 5000 round electric mag for OPus2.

I decided to get it from Airrattle so that it would get here in time, and like I said everything went fine besides a small hiccup on the part of fedex.

Then the mag was not working...at all. So naturally I opened it up to see what was going on, I found the wire from the motor was ripped from the circuit board. So..not happy...

Lucky for me I can fix it easy, but thats not the point.

The point is, I paid full price for some broken shit.

When I called I was told that the only two options I had were to send it back and get a replacement or refund and frankly, I don't have time for either. So I told them I would rather just fix it but I was not happy with paying full price for a broken mag and they responded with there is nothing else they can do for me.

I then called the owner Aaron and he explained that he had people trying to get money from him all the time and ended the conversation with the same as his customer service reps so points for consistency I guess...

Thats pretty much the long and short of it.

I get where your coming from Darragon... I have ordered a flashlight from them and a gun from them before but the flashlight I ordered was a $65 flashlight and when it got here it was shit! So I had to pay for the item... the shipping... and then the shipping to them... and then the shipping back to my house so they could give me a different one. I ended paying around $110. But my gun was flawlessly shipped.

Edited by Endgame

good to know.

Personally i try to avoid anything that isnt AirsoftGI, Evike, AirsoftAtlanta, AirsoftExtreme (case by case basis, dont ever get an "Airsoft Extreme custom gun"), AmpedAirsoft, or our local Crazy Cromags for orders here in America (this includes Airsplat, AirsoftMegastore, and others). these sites are the most reputable airsoft stores i can think of off the top of my head.

I usually do to. But due to budget and time constraints I decided to roll the dice. So far I still havent been able to get the thing to charge, so I guess it wasnt a quick fix. I realized a made a mistake in the OP. The wire was not to the motor but to the battery. I soldered it right back on thinking that would do it but apparently not. I'm no electrical engineer but from what I can tell the damn thing wasnt even put together right in the first place. Hoping that they will send me a new one and I can send this one back even though i've "tampered with it". I doubt it but I will update as soon as I get to talk to someone. I wish crazy cromags had this mag in stock, they seem like good people. IF all else fails I'll just re wire the damn thing and have to cut out all the goodies...

At this point i'm past displeased.