Comrade Holland

PELI

had a great transaction with him real nice Russian flora camo

he isn't a seller on her but should be if you're looking for Russian gear hes is the man.

• 2 years later...

Hella necro FTW!

Purchased a suit of Izlom pattern camo off of him, fit exactly as it should, shipped quick, and a great price for a great set of camo. 10/10 would deal with again.

• 3 months later...

Not to necro, but just recently made a purchase from Holland and it went great. He drove up to the meeting and I bought a gorka off him. He's very knowledgeable on his stuff and great at helping figure out what will work best. A++ seller. Will do business again!

• 4 weeks later...

Cant say enough good things about holland, provided me with the exact piece i needed for my ak, at the unbeatable price of free.

Would not hesitate to do business with him again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought a nade launchers off of him. Paid him 2 weeks before and he brought it to a game for me. 6 revolving nades of death. Good working condition. Fat man is happy.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Purchased a mesh facemask from Comrade Holland a few days ago.  Prompt communication, fast shipping and item was exactly as promised.  10/10, would absolutely do business again.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where can I contact him

This is a buyer/seller review thread. Please stay on topic and reach out via PM or create a WTB thread.

Thanks, Neb

Edited by NebAnon

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I also purchased Gorka from Holland. He was very informative and helped me to understand proper maintenance of the BDU. He shipped quickly and properly packaged the shipment. 10/10 would deal with again.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Meant to do this awhile ago and it got away from me. Great seller, everything was as promised. I hope to do more business in the future.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

As always, great guy to work with. Trade went perfectly and pieces of unwanted AK parts were swapped straight up to new homes where they are now used. As stated before, buy/deal with confidence.