Time For "which Would You Buy?"

Peanut

the one thing i say about Mp5's is that the mags suck, all of them. ive used many many many types and they all have not been that great. other than that Mp5's are great

If you would like something really inexpensive, and a great first gun that is light, compact, has decent range, might I suggest the CYMA AK 74. It's cheap, but sturdy, and has a side folding stock. Mags are cheap, and plentiful. You can purchase the ris front hand gurd for 35.00 bucks through Evike, and it is a tack driver. I've owned 1,and just bought another from Comrade Harvest. Peli has owned one, and everyone will tell you they are awesome. Don't count it out, just look into it. You can usually pick a used one up for around 100 bucks, or spend the money and get a new one for around 130.00. But that's jut my .02

@ Star - I wish you didnt tell me that haha.

@ Echo - Thanks for the advice. Several people have commented about that specific model. My wife is off today so I'm making her butt do some research on the weapon she wants herself. I showed her this thread and let her read through the many suggestions that you awesome people have posted. Whatever/whenever she actually buys I'll let everyone know as common courtesy. Thanks AI.

lol yeah my wife is somewhat short I guess. She is just small in all aspects. She held my M4 for like 5 minutes and said it made her arms hurt. My M4 is all metal, however. She just specifically wants a smaller weapon for the CQC format.

Then, forget about an AK, they are on average heavier than an AR.

I´d go for a G36C.

The UMP is basically a G36 with different externals. In ergonomic terms it´s not even that different. Mags can be a bit picky with pouches but other than that, it´s basically the same gun.

I actually just finalized a trade online. I'm trading my KWA USP for a TM Mp5k. He wanted a good side arm, the wife wanted a smaller AEG and I'm looking to get myself a smaller sidearm anyways so I feel as if I couldn't find a better deal. This is what I'm getting in the trade.

http://s726.photobucket.com/user/ajharl/library/TM%20MP5K%20for%20sale?sort=3&page=1

While it's not the hardest hitting gun and really only limited to indoor games, my wife has made it a point that outdoor games do not sound as much fun to her. So, worst case scenario, she hates it and it becomes mine. :D

Damn. Good find! I'm not a big MP5 fan, but TM's are great guns. Don't let the FPS fool you. TM's are known for their range, and accuracy. Damn good find.

Damn. Good find! I'm not a big MP5 fan, but TM's are great guns. Don't let the FPS fool you. TM's are known for their range, and accuracy. Damn good find.

I second this..

Thanks guys. I was pretty happy with it. Will try it out at IIA in the next few weeks and post feedback on the Mp5.

Neat! And it's got some pretty cool accessories too. You ought to put it in an aluminum briefcase, with the foam cut-outs, like those assassins in the movies.

Alright guys I finally received it in the mail today and I have to say that my wife and I were very happy with its performance. She was simply doing some plinking outside and man for a low fps it shoots very hard. Of course, she wanted to shoot me for some reason other than she's evil. All in all I think she will be very well off with it. It really is a perfect sized gun for her even with the crane stock mod on. Good stuff. Good stuff indeed.

+1 On Cyma AKs. The Internals are great, they shoot great out of the box, and the internals are pretty good. Only thing is a they are a bit heavy because of being all steel, but not really bad. Cyma cm.035a would be a good one because of being small.

KWA CQRs are OK, Classic army sportline series is OK, IMO combat machines are garbage.

Edit: Sorry, I'm late again, hehe. Just read first page.

Edited by Kermit