Random Collection Of Old Repairs

hrturner

So I was looking through some old photos and found quite the collection of "WTF" moments....

This one was out of a G&G M14. This is why you dont ever run your gun without an anti-reversal latch.

spurgear2.jpg

I dont remember what this was out of but it looks like a stock piston that has seen better days (probably a JG :P )

CJ-M4.jpg

This was out of a JG M4. Some how the air nozzle guide broke off inside of the air nozzle. (Sorry for the poor quality, it was a camera phone)

0429091227a.jpg

This was out of an Ares G36 (literally brand new, the first shot did this to the gun)

AresGear2.jpg

AresGear1.jpg

Lastly this was out of an Ares M60E4 I had a few years ago.

M60Piston.jpg

i had my VFC piston do the same as that stock piston you had, shredded a groove in the middle of EVERY one of the teeth and broke off the first metal tooth.

Lastly this was out of an Ares M60E4 I had a few years ago.

M60Piston.jpg

Oh....so that's why you sold it.... :BS:

So I was looking through some old photos and found quite the collection of "WTF" moments....

This one was out of a G&G M14. This is why you dont ever run your gun without an anti-reversal latch.

spurgear2.jpg

Boy oh boy, personal experience there huh?

In the past 10 KWA's I've worked on, three have done this, and one has now done it four times