What is included in the review

Shipping

Quality of box

Gun quality

preformance

how it handles

construction

Shipping information

I got this gun off of airsoft GI for around 230 after the coupon. It was fast and reliable shipping. Really cant complain. Everything that should be included was included.

Box quality

It was packed nice and tight everything was included. no scratches or dents on the gun or box or any of the equipment. But hey its KWA.

Gun quality

It is built like a tank just dont put it in any kind of dirt since it is gas powered it can get inside the gun. I know how to properly maintain it and if you get this gun i recammend cleanning it after a long day of play for that extra life span. Great quality but again its KWA.

Preformance

Wonderful preformance out of this gun however two complaints one is if it is between firing modes sometimes it will not fire but that also adds to the realism of this product. The only real complaint and you dont hear this from a lot of people is for cqc the fps is way to high but you can pick up a low fps blot for around 40-50$ so its all good. however respond if you had the same problem i had to modify mine to get it to fit well not so much modify but take it apart.

How it handles

Wonderful cant complain one bit.

Construction

Everything that should be metal is and the main body is polymer which is good to make it lightweight.

You got the structure down, but are missing meat.

Needs photos, more details, more details, MORE DETAILS...

Simply saying something is high quality because it is KWA is unacceptable. WHY is KWA high quality?

Edited by -Rogue-
  • Upvote 1

I'm just going to echo Rogue on this one. It's progress from your vector review, though I'd recommend taking a look at other people's reviews. Look to see how theirs is structured, detailed and fill it with pictures. These pictures are a great tool to show off trades like the H&K trades this specific MP7 has. Also, everybody enjoys some quality pictures of a quality product. I'd also recommend reading your review over before posting. If you were a potential buyer for an item would that review help you in your decision? Is it well informative with pros, cons, and anything else to be noted? I found your review to be quite simple and bland. Again, echoing Rogue on this, just because it is KWA doesn't make it amazing. It's their internal quality, the NS2, the time and money spent to produce a product. KWA has earned a great reputation, yes. However, they have done so by listening to their customers and fixing any issues that reside from one generation of a model into the next. A few examples would be their M9 and USP (full size). These pistols were stricken with issues but if you were to pick up a recent model it would lack any issues from the generation before it.

Other than that, did you try picking up the danger werx flute valve for it? It is a cheaper product and if I'm not mistaken requires less to be taken down. It's also a highly rated product and some even prefer it over the low power bolt.

Please look at reviews for things put up by others already, Look at Turners review of his PTW from yesterday. Now compare that to yours. See anything missing? Turners had a GREAT deal more info, pictures, and just overall meat. Yes i know this echos what Has been said already but PLEASE look at those who have gone before you. They have shown you the path to take and how to walk, all you have to do is follow.

Another thing is spelling. I see a few errors in there that i just cant overlook. You want this to look as professional as possible, like Echo said, if you were going to buy this gun and the only review to look at was yours, would you buy it?

Saying "But hey, its KWA" means nothing. To me KWA means sub-par performance and lots and lots of hype.

Also another thing you might want to consider is gas usage. This is EXTREMELY important for a gas gun. Fill a mag up, see how many shots you can get off on semi with one fill (refill the mag with bbs as needed), then see if you can fire an entire mag off on auto without releasing the trigger. Those 2 tests are some of THE most important things wanted in a gas gun review outside of performance (range, fps, etc) and quality.

Just my thoughts after reading this.

Edited by starblade54

I'm the only one in this forum to own an ICS G33, I absolutely love it, but I have not written a review for it. Why is that so? It's because I don't have a whole lot to say about it aside from the fact that it was purchased at a reasonable price, well built, holds up well and looks great. The one missing thing is performance, and I do not have enough information for that. I'll have a new review up after a few games, and I've had a chance to get a better feel for this AEG in the field. Car & Driver doesn't write a review after looking at and sitting in the car, they also take it out for several drives.

Other than that, yes, it is an improvement over your first review, but not significantly. Aping someone else's format does not automatically make it better review. Please look at the other reviews that are already here. Burchell's Real Sword Type 56 Review, Rogue's Magpul ACR GBB review and more recently, HRTurner's Systema PTW review are the top three that stand out for me.

And once again, spelling. This forum has a spellchecker that makes life way easier that it should. As a non-native English speaker, it astounds me that I can spell better than most Americans.