Old Noveske Project (Sold)

Assassin

Awhile back I spent a considerable amount of time hunting down some specific parts for a Noveske build that I had done. I ended up parting it out awhile after.... due to the thought of how much money I had spent in the damn thing. Here is a short part list break down, I am sure I will miss a few things since I have not held any part of this gun for at least one year.

NoveskeProject_zpsad420273.png

Everything below was fully trademarked correctly.

Externals:

G&P Noveske Lower

Madbull Noveske Upper

Socom Gear Noveske 12.68 free float rail.

Noveske flip sights (do not remember maker)

Dytac 14.5in Barrel

Magpul MIAD

Magpul XTM's

Magpul UBR

Magpul RVG

Magpul trigger guard (Not seen in photo.... Ask Rob about if he remembers that)

Also pictured but still used externally:

Fenix gear tk20 350 lumen light.

Internals:

Systema Revolution GB

Prometheus Hopup / soft bucking

Prometheus 363mm tbb

Systema Magnum motor

---

If I remember correctly, with everything invested the gun totaled ~1350.00. Though it was beautiful, I learned shortly there after that the Systema Revo GB's are picky as hell, and never really agreed with me. I should've just initially went with a PTW.

John Lu at NL:1 said that it was the most beautiful weapon he had seen on the field thus far. That has to count for something.

• Upvote 2

I'm not a fan of the longer AR types, but I have to admit that is probably one of the sexiest guns I've seen in a long time..

Told you Eagle, should've gone with Noveske...

If I can swipe up a 14.5in Systema Barrel, I am going to build that upper for it.

I miss this gun.... It was purty...

It was. But if memory serves me correctly, it never worked in a game longer than a few hours? :P

• Upvote 1

Hence why I mentioned I found out that the Revo GB didn't agree with me.

You know, my original CA that Oxide now owns never once failed me.... and that thing probably had more rounds through it than my Troy.

• Upvote 1

RIP the Mt Dew hat :( MIA

I bet a homeless man living in the London Underground has it.... Hopefully he treats it with the respect it deserves . .. .

• 3 weeks later...

Love working on m4's I can almost always figure out how to make them better and that is a very nice looking gun. If i would have been there and had the money I would have bought it.

Love working on m4's I can almost always figure out how to make them better and that is a very nice looking gun. If i would have been there and had the money I would have bought it.

:kick: This is why you can't have nice things. Please stop posting things that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Back onto topic:

That M4 is what the longer M4 platforms should be, minus the "not working if the event is longer than a few hours".

and yes to that Mt Dew, may it RIP or be on the head of a homeless man in the London Underground.