Aeg Help

Man-City

Hello, i have the kwa mp9 and CA aug. I've been looking for a new gun. I like cqb but i've been trying to find a cqb designed weapon that can be decent on field. Or should i just get an AR m4? I do like to play upfront/mid on field and cqb. Thanks guys!

TBH, they all shoot about the same. You can take a G36C and use it in the field and then take it indoors and use it completely differently.

Endgame is right. As a purposefully blanket statement, most AEGs all shoot relatively similar.

You seem to be on the right track focusing on weapon length. In a CQB environment, weapon length (while not the be all or end all) is a major concern.

Sticking with shorter "traditional" layout weapons or bullpup designs will likely be a good time. The M4 or the very G36 you have pictured are fine choices.

That said, your MP9 can be a GREAT field weapon with a slightly longer barrel. I have used various KWA GBBs over the years to great success and actually run G17's and an FPG as primary weapons in CQB games.

• Upvote 1

my dad uses an XCR for both field and CQB, its a good weapon system, small like a bullpup/cqb gun, but it has been built up to have tremendous range on the field.

Ah the ol' XCR. I've been playing with the idea of getting one myself.

I agree with Rogue on bullpups. I used to have a G&G F2000 which was compact to a degree, but it had great range and with adjustable fps you can be field legal and then go down to cqb legal with the turn of a screw! That would be my recommended bullpup, however the aug you have will suffice there.

If you are wanting something new though a G36K or the XCR would be great choices. Good range plus a folding stock to make taking those tight corners a little easier.

Hope that helps you!

Unless you're holding it wrong somehow, you already have your solution in the AUG. The bullpup design gives you a long field-length (for lack of a better term) barrel in a compact package.

• Upvote 2

TBH, they all shoot about the same.

If done properly, you can even use a pistol as your primary in the field. Most of it just depends on the player, his play style, and personal preferences.

~Joker

• Upvote 1

Unless you're holding it wrong somehow, you already have your solution in the AUG. The bullpup design gives you a long field-length (for lack of a better term) barrel in a compact package.

This. If you're having a problem in CQB with an AUG that's a software, not hardware, problem. JMHO.

I love my aug! Ik the bull pup is a good design for cqb and field I was just looking for another gun besides the aug.

I agree with Rogue on bullpups. I used to have a G&G F2000 which was compact to a degree, but it had great range and with adjustable fps you can be field legal and then go down to cqb legal with the turn of a screw! That would be my recommended bullpup, however the aug you have will suffice there.

I have to agree on the F2000. I LOVED mine while I had it (wife forced me down to two primary weapons so it had to go in favor of my two ACR's).

The adjustable FPS is a very nice feature. Most will factory adjust from about 330-410 FPS.