Grey Ghost Gear

Eagle

Turner and I purchased 2 assault packs from GGG on Black Friday for a great price. Inventory said they had 39 left in stock, so we immediately ordered two.

About a week later, we discovered they had been backordered. I guess 39 packs will sell in 2 seconds from a lesser known gear manufacturer? Oh well. So we played the waiting game. Several weeks went by, then a month went by. Only after a week's worth of daily emails were we able to reach them. They said the bags would be shipped out by the end of the week. Around a month and a half has passed since we originally paid for them.

About a week after they came back in stock, a package from them shows up at our door. Only one pack is inside, but the shipping invoice claims both packs are there.

We have emailed them several times since with no response. The have no phone number on their site, and the phone number listed on the shipping label is only an automated answering machine. Over a month and a half has passed and I guess at this point im just shit out of luck.

Avoid business with Grey Ghost Gear at all costs!

Grey Ghost is an outlet, they sell overstock and discountinued items from other brands, like Tactical Tailor. I ordered from them once when they first opened, and it was fairly smooth, even shipped straight from Tactical Tailor's facility in WA.

It seems the last year or so they've had a lot of complaints like yours. Sounds to me like the business grew too fast to keep up logistically. JMHO.

What's the return address on the package?

Grey Ghost is an outlet, they sell overstock and discountinued items from other brands, like Tactical Tailor. I ordered from them once when they first opened, and it was fairly smooth, even shipped straight from Tactical Tailor's facility in WA.

They do NOT do this anymore. They make their own gear that looks similiarly to TT and other brands gear (I asked them when I was looking at their MAV). They said they produce their own line currently (Dont know what they used to do though).

I finally heard back from someone named Abe (assuming owner or general manger) and he said that the second pack will be shipped out today.

They do NOT do this anymore. They make their own gear that looks similiarly to TT and other brands gear (I asked them when I was looking at their MAV). They said they produce their own line currently (Dont know what they used to do though).

I finally heard back from someone named Abe (assuming owner or general manger) and he said that the second pack will be shipped out today.

Mine!

Did they do anything to make this cluster-f right? I mean glad they were finally able to fix the order, but with that much drama, it would seem to me a good business man would thrown something extra in or at the very least offered a sizable discount on a future order.

Personally Neb, I would have no further dealings with them. The damage is done. They would have to offer me the same item twice, and for free to get my business back.

One thing I learned when I worked retail sales: "You give good service for someone, they tell one person. You give bad service, they tell two people." It's still a very true statement.

Did they do anything to make this cluster-f right? I mean glad they were finally able to fix the order, but with that much drama, it would seem to me a good business man would thrown something extra in or at the very least offered a sizable discount on a future order.

That was actually the first thing I asked Eagle when I got home. He said nothing but the bag was in there. I'm kinda surprised given it was two months after we ordered but I suppose they just dont operate with that mentality.

I'm with endgame though, I'm not ordering from them again.