13Apr2013 - I.m.p.a.c.t. Noob Day 7

Joker

The rules? You mean on the first page? There shouldn't be any issue viewing them. As far as goggles go, full seal US MIL-DTL-43511D would be best. You can also get some secondhand ESS or Revision goggles of Ebay for a fraction of the retail price.

I have a copy of the waiver in Word 2007 format, but it's dated 2009 so I'm not sure if it's current. Joker, can you verify?

Edited by targetpractice

Gopher, the goggles used should have some type of marking saying "ANSI Z81.*" It's the standard ANSI rating for eye protection.

• Upvote 2

Going to try and make it out to this event. In for Team 2 if I do go. Also most likely +1.

Roster updated. If you don't see your name on there and it should be listed then let me know. This event is still about 3 weeks away. Make sure you have everything you need and have asked Crimson or myself questions while you can. And yes we will play rain or shine.

~Joker

Well it would appear I may be going to this +2 or possibly +4 I just need to scrape some gear up and get the others off their butts. Probably going to go with Team 2 but don't add me to the roster just yet. I may have a couple extra guns to loan out depending on who all is coming.

Edited by Serpent

I'm coming to Noob Day 7, I have my own gear and a few of my friends do, I'm bringing probably about 5 - 6 unless unknown complications occur.

Blackwidow and Hell-Ga in as well with me for team 2!

Edited by starblade54

Sigh...my girlfriend had to do something stupid like have her BIRTHDAY on the 13th...man, is she selfish or what? :P

It's gonna be a no-go for me, folks. She doesn't really like to celebrate her birthday much, but I'm going to be a good person and celebrate it with her anyway.

I hope to catch you guys very soon at other events in the state.

Edited by Doc

It looks like I might have to drop out of this one too, have to help someone move. If we finish sooner I'll try to come in at a later time.

Edited by targetpractice

I plan on attending still... However, not sure if I can actually play due to foot still in cast... I go back the 10th to the Dr... SHould be there to yell and scream at everyone regardless

• Upvote 1

I plan on attending still... However, not sure if I can actually play due to foot still in cast... I go back the 10th to the Dr... SHould be there to yell and scream at everyone regardless

50, you could always just be a fixed weapon emplacement :P

We could always do a reverse Master Blaster. Awe that sounds like a new kinky sex position...

Adding a map pic to the main post to help players find the fied.

~Joker

• Upvote 1

UPDATE: I will not be bringing the small army of 5 but rather 2-3 with me (one of the guys i'm inviting forgets events), I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

OK everyone less then one week till the shooting start. So here are a few pointers for all you players new and old.

1. Bring Water. Plenty of it. Bug spray and some food are a good idea to.

2. Good boots make your life so much better

3. Full Seal Goggles. Its newb day if I find you in shooting glasses your going home.

4. Try and get your gun Cronoed before hand if all possible.

5. Charge your damn battery's. Every year it happens

6. Make sure you guns are in working order. Bring backups for your backups if you have them.

7. RedRag

8. Did I mention WATER!!!!!!

9. Leave your tempers at home. This is about having fun.

So everyone be ready you have been warned. I dont want to spend half my day fixing guns and charging battery's for the 10 year old kid who didnt bring water who will fall out after the first 10 minutes of play anyway.

Ps... you cant borrow my 60

Edited by Crimson
  • Upvote 3

Can't make it Joker. All my rides bailed on me last second. Sorry.

-AmazingAirsofter

• Upvote 1

I am hoping all the rain we are getting will help green things up a little, its still kinda dead out there. Which reminds me, this game will happen rain or shine so dress accordingly and be prepared.

~Joker