Op: Urgent Solution Ii, 04May2013 @ Poncho's Field, Salem In.

Comrade S_Z

Do you mean legit carry?

Like over our shoulder, no man left behind stuff?

Do you mean legit carry?

Like over our shoulder, no man left behind stuff?

yep

Whoever kills me will get a Cinematic Death sequence. I might channel Wilem Dafoe

[media=]

[/media]

When I kill the SPF Scum it will look something like this

[media=]

[/media] Edited by 50 INCH NECK

Gadoris I've noticed your troops are deserting you. It might be because they know what we know. 50 is actually french. Seriously though I was out in the field yesterday for 10 mins and found 20+ turkey ticks on me. This was in the area around the pond so again I say plan accordingly.

Poncho, the solution is simple, we send the ICON forces first, they attract all the ticks, we play tick free.

Insect warfare. My favorite.

I am actually German... I had members of my family serve in the Nazi SS... and... I married a Jew... Go figure

I am actually German... I had members of my family serve in the Nazi SS... and... I married a Jew... Go figure

That's called Sticking It To Adolf. See you on Saturday!

20+ no exaggeration?

No exaggeration. Me and my daughter went out mushroom hunting, she was wearing shorts and said she had 12 on her. I looked down and could see em crawling up my pants leg. I was wearing gray pants so they were easy to spot. We must of hit a nest or something. For those who dont know turkey ticks are 2 times smaller than deer ticks. 50, no one believes you.

ticks aren't something to mess around with, walmart sells Repel 99% DEET or you can get Permethrin http://www.ctsportsmen.com/deet_vs_permithrin.htm

Lyme disease, rocky mountain fever are 2 things you don't want to get,

and there is this http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2012/06/red-meat-allergy-likely-caused-by-tick-bites/

not trying to scare people but I have had 1 friend develop the meat allergy after being bit by a tick. and one get rocky mtn spotted fever she lost hearing in her left ear and was in a coma for a week or so.

it is worth the 6$ to 13$ price to help prevent getting bit.

100% deet. Fun stuff. Put some of that on your face, That'll wake you up in the morning.

Note to self: Stay away from pond area.

I've played out there twice and haven't seen any ticks, but I always have bug spray on. Must be a bad year for them.

Moof, Dutchman, Cheapvince are OUT!....

Edited by moof

Registration will remain closed for SPF (Green) to balance sides. Our guys to have been ordered to bring Tan and/or Civi's to balance sides on game day.

ticks aren't something to mess around with, walmart sells Repel 99% DEET or you can get Permethrin http://www.ctsportsmen.com/deet_vs_permithrin.htm

Lyme disease, rocky mountain fever are 2 things you don't want to get,

and there is this http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2012/06/red-meat-allergy-likely-caused-by-tick-bites/

not trying to scare people but I have had 1 friend develop the meat allergy after being bit by a tick. and one get rocky mtn spotted fever she lost hearing in her left ear and was in a coma for a week or so.

it is worth the 6$ to 13$ price to help prevent getting bit.

When I was a kid, my neibor went on to a girlscout camp a straight a student, came back drooling on herself. Not sure what she got, but I know what ever it was made her brain swell. Not sure if she ever recovered. Please bring bug spray. At least ask to borrow some.

Is there a way to put the waiver somewhere other than photobucket. It is blocked at my work, and I dont have a printer at home

Is there a way to put the waiver somewhere other than photobucket. It is blocked at my work, and I dont have a printer at home

I printed 10 copies of the waiver; they'll be made available at the event for anyone who wasn't able to print it beforehand.

There might be poison ivy out there. I've got some Technu in case someone doesn't react well to it, but I'd also recommend you bring an extra change of clothing and a plastic bag. It'll be wet out anyway. Hopefully we wouldn't need it.

Weighed myself today, current weight:171.4.

lolwut?

Anyways, I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow. Please bring food as I am trying to avoid going cannibal here :D (I will munch on you if I'm hungry enough).

Thanks for the forewarning on the ticks, Poncho. They can't have any of the sweet meat, so I'll be bringing some repellant and hosing myself down.

Anyone want me to bring anything other than guns and a 'can-do-RAWR-eat-your-face' attitude?

Anyways, I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow. Please bring food as I am trying to avoid going cannibal here :D (I will munch on you if I'm hungry enough).

Did he?!? He just?!?! If you don't feed Endgame, he will eat you lmao!!!

And you guys worry about ticks!

Edited by Gadoris

Well... due to Derby :rolleyes: we have lost a couple guys.

However.. I think I have replaced them.

Keep:

Trunk (Spartan)

Gunny (Spartan)

Squirrel (Spartan)

Cole (Spartan)

Liitle Boots (Spartan)

Honey Badger (Spartan)

Add:

Tweaker

Ash

Matt Smith

Deshun Coomer

Remove:

Ellis (Spartan)

Ninja (Spartan)

Durango (Spartan)

Hype (Spartan)

Doing my best to recruit for the ICON forces!

Well... due to Derby :rolleyes: we have lost a couple guys.

However.. I think I have replaced them.

Keep:

Trunk (Spartan)

Gunny (Spartan)

Squirrel (Spartan)

Cole (Spartan)

Liitle Boots (Spartan)

Honey Badger (Spartan)

Add:

Tweaker

Ash

Matt Smith

Deshun Coomer

Remove:

Ellis (Spartan)

Ninja (Spartan)

Durango (Spartan)

Hype (Spartan)

Doing my best to recruit for the ICON forces!

Keep up the good work!!

We must defeat these damn dirty SAC's. o.0

Lmao.... I'll be here all day!