Op: Urgent Solution Ii, 04May2013 @ Poncho's Field, Salem In.

Comrade S_Z

The date for OP: US II has been moved to Saturday May 4th, and will be held at Poncho's field in Salem, IN. This is the same field that hosted OP: KISS and Peli's Nightgame.

We have also lowered the admission price to $15 per player, pay at the gate.

This event will be hosted by members of ORIA. It is the sequel to a previous game held by Airsoft Indiana staff members. Backstory from OP: Urgent Solution http://www.airsoft-i...rgent-solution/

OPUSII.jpg

Having taken major losses in the last campaign of 2052, SAC forces lie broken and in disrepair. The industrial might of the north gave ICON forces logistics that simply couldn’t be matched by the farmers and militiamen of the region. ICON forces were able to seize the City, the main trade hub, and made it the center for their new regional government. Establishing rule in the former central Indiana region is paramount to their expansion westward, and replenishment of their conscripted ranks.

After a long, brutal winter under the rule of occupation ICON forces, the remaining resistance fighters from the former SAC ranks are launching a bloody spring offensive. With the help of militia forces from the south, the partizan fighters aim to drive ICON forces from their land with ruthless vengeance. Although cut off from their main fighting forces and much needed logistical support, ICON forces hold steadfast to defend its city stronghold from the surge until reinforcements can arrive.

Date: Saturday, May 4th, 2013

Time: Starts at 11AM EST, be there by 9AM. Ends at 5PM EST.

Cost: $15, paid at the gate.

Event Organizers: Comrade S_Z, HRTurner, & Peli.

This event will follow the popular RISK-style gameplay, with missions and high-value targets throughout the day. There will be challenging objectives for both new and experienced players, teams large and small, and will be given based on requests, not commands.The gameplay will be continous all day, no scheduled breaks. All Event Organizers involved have a lengthy record of attending and hosting large scale games, and designed this game to meet the needs of all players involved.

FPS Limits and MED (measured with a .2 gram bb):

* < 350 – No MED

* 351 > 400 – 25 ft MED

* 400 > 450 – 50 ft MED and PERMENANTLY SEMI-AUTO

* 450 > 500 – 65 ft MED and PERMENANTLY SEMI-AUTO

* 500+ - Not allowed

* There will be NO BANG KILLS allowed. If you are point blank, aim below center-mass. If your rifle shoots over 350 FPS, you must carry a sidearm if you want to engage at closer ranges. CQB environments are Semi-Auto only! No blind firing, be respectful to other players.

Additional Rules:

1. Magazine Restrictions: If using Hi-Cap mags, you are limited to (1) magazine. There are no restrictions on the number of Mid-Cap, Standard, or Low-Cap mags. Each squad of (6) players will have (1) designated ammo carrier, capable of carrying (1) bag of loose BBs. Drum and box mags limited to only LMGs and HMGs (i.e. no M4s with drum mags).

1.A. Crew served weapons
have to be approved by the main E.O. Restrictions:

1) You will be able to move it only with 2 other players (in addtion to yourself, 3 in total) carrying the gun by the bottom of the shield (one on each side). The 2 players carrying the crew weapon cannot fire their own personal small arms while it is being moved.

2) You can fire the crew weapon while moving, for extra LULZ.

3) It can be temporarily removed from service by being hit with a rocket (foam projectile from a M203 or similar launcher).

4) You have to carry it back to respawn by yourself if you bleed out.

2. Medic Rules: You will be given a rope to tie to your gear. Each time you are revived, the medic will tie a knot. After 3 Knots, you walk back to your initial respawn. Medics have to contact you for 60 seconds to revive. Medics nor player can shoot while reviving. Players can be moved up to 50 feet if (2) players have full contact of the dead player. Medics will be assigned, they will remain a medic all day and no additional medics can be assigned except by an Event Organizer directly (no floating medic roles). Dead men DO NOT TALK.

3. Full Seal ANSI Rated goggles are required by the property owner. Please plan accordingly. Waiver must be on file in order to use facility as well. Must be signed day of event. IF UNDER 18 – YOUR PARENT/GUARDIAN MUST SIGN YOUR WAIVER.

4. Bring lots of water!

5. BDU tops and bottoms have to be of the same color. No black tops with green pants, etc. No foliage green tops for ACU/ABU guys.

6. Squad conduct on the field: While some players want to be Super-Delta-Elite-Ranger-Squad and feel the urge to yell out orders at random players constantly, most of us are just here to have fun with our friends. If you are running around barking orders at random players, especially the newer players, I will pull you off the field for a talk. If it continues, I will boot you from the game, no refund. This is a friendly environment with friends, and we’re here to have fun. Don’t be “that guy”.

Waiver: Waivers will be available on field. If you are a minor and need one early to get your parents to sign it, send a PM to Comrade S_Z, HRTurner, or TargetPractice and we will email you a copy.

Roster:

ICON Occupation Forces (Tan-based BDU, Multicam, ACU/ABU, Black, Civi's):

1) CO: Gadoris (IAM)

2) XO: HRTurner (ModSquad) E.O.

3) Killroy

4) Bowman

5) Trunk (Spartan)

6) Gunny (Spartan)

7) Squirrel (Spartan)

8) Cole (Spartan)

9) Ellis (Spartan)

10) Liitle Boots (Spartan)

11) Honey Badger (Spartan)

12) Ninja (Spartan)

13) Durago (Spartan)

14) Hype (Spartan)

15) 50 Inch Neck (ModSquad)

16) Rated R (ModSquad)

17) Archfiend (ModSquad)

18) Man-City

19) Falcon

20) Alvy

21) Clayton

22) AmazingAirsofter

23) Ciarn

24) BigAltes (IAM)

24) LilAltes (IAM)

25) Grenade (Red Light)

26) Bait (Red Light)

27) Gopher

28) Kyflintlock

29) Kevin

30) Josh

31) Porkins

32) Squirrel

33) Jeremy

34) Ginger

35) Keelhauled (ASL)

36) Kermit

37) Dragon

38) Uriah

39) Dylan

40) Nick

41) Stephanie

42)

43)

44)

45)

46)

47)

48)

49)

50)

51)

52)

53)

54)

55)

56)

57)

58)

59)

60)

Southern Partizan Fighters (Green-based BDU):

1) CO: Poncho (SIPA)

2) XO: Peli E.O.

3) Noxtoof (ORIA /MM)

4) Wichita (ORIA /MM)

5) Smoke (ORIA /MM)

6) TargetPractice (ORIA)

7) Lumpless (ORIA)

8) Endgame (ORIA)

9) ImBEL (ORIA)

10) HitchHiker (ORIA)

11) Fusion (ORIA)

12) Comrade STALKER (ORIA/ Guffie Coalition)

13) Comrade Ben (Guffie Coalition)

14) Comrade Holland (Guffie Coalition)

15) Comrade Von (Guffie Coalition)

16) PointMan

17) Psycho

18) Shadow82

19) Stallion

20) Joker (IMPACT)

21) Guardian (IMPACT)

22) Oxide (IMPACT)

23) CStahl (IMPACT)

24) Stalwart (SIPA)

25) Mars (SIPA)

26) Flash (SIPA)

27) Oompa (SIPA)

28) Foxtrot59 (Foxtrot)

29) Hickman (Foxtrot)

30) O'Brian (Foxtrot)

31) McFarland (Foxtrot)

32) Sasquatch (Predator Airsoft)

33) dnick92 (Predator Airsoft)

34) Bix

35) ConJon

36) Glavier

37) Gugenhiemer

38) Johnson

39) Caboose

40) Magz

41) Patriot

42) Vegas

43) Outlaw

44) Bravo Hotel

45) Darragon

46) Delta Mike

47) Magnus

48) Squeaky

49) Alphawolf (Wolfpack)

50) Scarecrow (Wolfpack)

51) Hellkat (Wolfpack)

52) Dozer (Wolfpack)

53) Fenris (Wolfpack)

54) Cori

55) Cori II

56) Pablo (IMPACT)

Total Registered Players: 97

Edited by Comrade S_Z

why is it being charged twenty and not the normal ten?

Probably because this MILSIM involves props and items that require the EO's to buy-in for...

ModSquad will be there, undecided on team yet. Expect ~5 members at this time.

• Upvote 3

This isn't a field owned by someone's grandmother either. This is a full-time paintball field that has to be rented and the owners can only do that for a certain fee per player. Beyond that cost, EO's have their costs for things they will be doing including props and the like.

$10 a head to the owner of the facility, the other $10 is to cover props, and put money in a fund for the next games we will be holding. ORIA is becoming an incorporated non-profit organization, and the funds gathered from games over the next few years will be put to securing the land for an actual AI / ORIA field in central Indiana. This is common knowledge among the regular AI members involved in the community, I have made it no secret. I can guarentee every player attending this game will get their money's worth, and then some. This is not some skirimish being held by a 13yr old kid who can't put 75% of the game details in the original post. ;)

Now if you'd be so kind as to not shit in my game thread, I'd appreciate it. This ain't my first rodeo, kid.

• Upvote 10

I am going to check and see if I have that weekend off and also try to get a few others to come with.

I will know closer to the date.

It just dawned on me that I only have about 18 months left here in Indiana. That being said, I plan on attending more games this year. Please, sign me up for ICON.

i think ill come back again, since i had so much fun last year. put me on Green with Oria, ill see if any of the other guys will go, so tentatively + 3

I'm no expert in airsoft but ill help in assistance with teaching the new inexperienced players what I have learned along the way if extra help is needed in the field or at all for that matter.

Shadow....

Edited by Shadow82

Looks like fun, just don't know if I can get off of work with OP: red storm east the weekend before this and OP Lightning Strike 2 weeks after. If I can, I will try to get I.A.M. and run Tan since all the cool kids are on green :smiley-taunt: this event is a long ways away and only time will tell. Do like that you guys are serious about buying a field and it looks like 2013 will be a great year.

• Upvote 1