So Who Is This Airsoftindiana.com?

targetpractice

So I accidentally typed in airsoftindiana.com instead of airsoft-indiana.com and was surprised to see a front page for a store. Are you guys aware of this? I found a tiny link that said "retail buyers click here" and got redirected to airsoftconnection.com. As far as I can tell it sells the basic stuff that can be found at Walmart or Gander Mountain.

Edited by targetpractice
  • Upvote 1

the guy and his wife go to the gun shows and they sell ics and can get what ever you want,

Nothing on that website looks like ICS to me. I'll stick to actual listed ICS distributors.

http://icsbb.com/web_e/html/07_distribution/index.aspx

Yeah, TP, I'd stay away from that website. May be legit, but my gut says "No sir, I don't like it."

i wouldnt ever get anything form him agin, but he did stand by his word, that dpms full metal m4 i had , was haveing problems and he traded me a new ics sportline m4

• 2 weeks later...

I talked to him once at a gun show up in indy i was at. He either doesn't know much about airsoft or doesn't care that he is selling overpriced total shit. The more I probed him for information the more he seemed to want me to go away so I'm guessing the latter...

I talked to him once at a gun show up in indy i was at. He either doesn't know much about airsoft or doesn't care that he is selling overpriced total shit. The more I probed him for information the more he seemed to want me to go away so I'm guessing the latter...

Is he a normal height bald guy? If so I know exactly who you are talking about and yes your assessment of him would be correct.

Is he a normal height bald guy? If so I know exactly who you are talking about and yes your assessment of him would be correct.

Thats the dude... At first I was excited to meet someone else who not only was into airsoft but made a living selling it, then I saw what he had... everything went downhill from there. I had only been in Indiana for a few weeks and after that I had almost given up on airsoft until I found the Forum here.

Thats the dude... At first I was excited to meet someone else who not only was into airsoft but made a living selling it, then I saw what he had... everything went downhill from there. I had only been in Indiana for a few weeks and after that I had almost given up on airsoft until I found the Forum here.

Yea he is a joke then. He got mad at me one time cause I was telling my friend to not waste his money on something he was selling. Just for the record he has absolutely nothing to do with this community.

• Upvote 1

Yea he is a joke then. He got mad at me one time cause I was telling my friend to not waste his money on something he was selling. Just for the record he has absolutely nothing to do with this community.

Thats good news.

on a semi-related note are there any good retailers in the southern bit of Indiana? I don't like driving very far just for parts. And due to some ebay complications and scamming I can't use paypal to pay guys here. Long story but I'll explain if I need to.

the guy i got the ics from that said he owns the web site and the company is a tall long hair guy and his wife is with him all the time. this was just at the last gun show in the fall