P* Barrett

Sky Marshal Harvest

Harvest let I support any figurative penis showing contest when it comes to cool toy, and you sir take the cake with this thing, I can honestly say this weapon system is only for the manliest of men, and you sir fit the bill.

*coughsuckupcough*

:D

Harv, I think I'm going to make a stencil that we can use to spraypaint your gun's name on the barrel.

Not even close, I dont kiss ass unless it will get me laid or money and Harvest is not my type, I just know that there is no way in hell that I'm man enough to lug that around, Ill stick with my M4 thank you

There will be many battles between the environment, myself, and this gun, I'm pretty sure. Have no fear, I will still try to Battlefield 3 it over walls with it, fling myself through scuttles, and so on.

The enemies of humanity are hard to get to, it turns out.

Half the reason I run a helmet cam isn't to get crazy kills and such onboard, nope, it's to catch the lol of things that happen midgame, and busting my ass and so on. When you are wearing that much tactical gear, you can only take yourself so seriously.

I have no doubt in my heart, that, there will be many times I eat shit trying to run or climb with this thing, and there will be lols for all.

This was the first video that really motivated me to want a Barrett, about three years ago. That and I'm just a Halo/ODST fan boy. Start watching at 3:08 for reference.
  • Upvote 1