Why You Have To Be An Authorized Seller.

hrturner

Well it has come to my attention that we have a couple of people trying to sneak in sales threads here and there as well as in chat. Since it has been a while since this was brought up and we are starting to have a problem again, this needs to be reiterated (said again, for those of you with limited vocabularies).

The authorized seller feature on the board gives you the ability to sell your items on the forum. The cost is 5 dollars and all of the funds go right back into paying upgrade and hosting costs for the forum. So by trying to sneak by and sell your stuff in other people's threads or in chat you are doing more than saving 5 bucks,

YOU ARE HURTING THE COMMUNITY.

You may not think so but you are. Forums aren't cheap to maintain, upgrade, or even start. Not only that if the staff allow someone who hasn't paid to sell stuff, how is that fair to those who have paid? Its not. So please bear in mind that selling on this forum is limit to those who have paid the fee.

Now that being said, selling stuff in chat is still strictly prohibited and will get you kicked out or banned if it is repeat offenses. If someone you are wanting to sell something to is in chat, start a private chat with that individual or send them a PM.

As with any sort of message like this, its not the majority who are doing this. It is a small select few. I ask you to please stop and follow the rules like everyone else. Not following the rules will get you banned from chat and/or posting restrictions.

• 1 month later...

Could you please update this to include trading items bacause that is considered a loop hole. And maybe add a pm to the person to inform them of wrong doing, because I had only thought that selling without a permit was agest the rules.

• 2 years later...

Does this include the wtb section? Do I have to pay if I want to post a wtb ad, (I have no problem with it if I have to)? Do I have to buy off a authorized seller only? Humbly requesting Clarity...

Does this include the wtb section? Do I have to pay if I want to post a wtb ad, (I have no problem with it if I have to)? Do I have to buy off a authorized seller only? Humbly requesting Clarity...

Being an authorized seller doesn't apply to the Want to Buy section, only to the Selling section.