Precision Machined Custom Parts.

Comrade S_Z

From what I've seen on the forums here you seem like the go-to person to ask for my specific situation. Do you think you'd be willing to replicate a single part for my Red Fire 91/30 mosin nagant (gas version)? It's a piece of the piston assembly that interacts with the trigger. The overall quality of stock part's metal is very poor (broke one within a month of using it very lightly). I have one extra of the part in question that is complete and unbroken at this point that I could send you, from my other mosin. 

• 1 year later...

I've also joined this site to ask you a question. Would you be able to machine out a special part? I'm looking to make matching R2-D2 and C3PO G34 glocks and want to get some multilayer depth going on for the appearance . I really want these to stand out

Edited by Echo

I've also joined this site to ask you a question. Would you be able to machine out a glock slide? I'm looking to make matching R2-D2 and C3PO G34 glocks and want to get some multilayer depth going on for the frames. I really want these to stand out

I'm going out on a limb and saying since this is the only reason you joined the forum, and you didn't bother to read any of the rules....

I'm going out on a limb and saying since this is the only reason you joined the forum, and you didn't bother to read any of the rules....

I know, right?

Mr. Fancy...read the rules and regs on this site.  They're all pinned at the top of each section.

If you need info, Message Comrade S_Z.  He's good people and I'm sure he wouldn't mind answering your question.

I'm locking this thread until Zero unlocks it himself.

Mr. Fancy,

I edited your post, as any moderator or admin should have. Asking a member to machine a part for a rifle or pistol, and saying rifle or pistol or calling the brand and part by name, will attract the unwanted attention of regulating government agencies. We NEVER ask another member to make a custom part for anything related to a replica or real steel through public forum discussions. This should be a question handled via phone calls, and only after you have PM'd the member through here to get thier personal info or met with that person face to face.

Please refrain from doing things like this in the future so we can avoid this kind of unpleasantness.

Respectfully,

Echo.