Op: Scarecrow Aar

Zigg

Well, I just got home and thought I would post it up here how my day went. So here you go!

Day went pretty much according to plan, Simple survivors vs. infected, and that was exactly what happened, and it was FUN! Good players, everyone was calling hits well, there is always that one guy or two but considering the majority of the players were new, damn good. and Silent Shot, Joker, you guys getting video at the game NEED TO POST THEM ASAP. I'm seriously looking forward to watching them!

Pros:

New faces

Newer experience (Never played much Zombies)

Decent Numbers

Excited Players! (Never a Dull moment)

SORT712 came in Force (Personal Achievement)

Good objectives/game types

KILLS KILLS KILLS

Post game Bdubs

Cons:

Ending Zombie game had more survivors than Zombies, shot in every place during that game!

The game ended......

"If anyone needs an extra boost, I have a trunk load of Bathsalts in my car to get you going!"

-Crimson to zombies before first match! lol

I think it's an A.I. tradition to have post-game B-Dubs...

Sounded like fun, Zigg.

BTW, I'd expect Crimson to say something like that. The guy's nuts... :frantics:

First of all I would like to personally thank everyone who came out to act like a fool as a zombie with the Impact game. Energy level was way higher then expected and everyone played the part so well George Romero himself would be proud. Also have to give props tgtwr60000 for what had to be the most enthusiastic zombie of the day as well as having the best Velociraptor zombie impersonation AI has ever had. Game went as planned and honestly ended up alot better then expected. People came creative and to have fun bringing melee weapons side arms and ready to defend against the hoard of

undead. Everyone worked good together with no drama and good sportsmanship all around.

Looking forward to next year see you all on the field

Crimson

Even to my surprise everything went pretty much according to plan. I also think that its the first time, other then our noob days, that we have had more new players then vets show up to a game in a LONG time. So that was interesting to see. Even with all the no shows we still had a little over 30 players show up.

What was planned:

Squads were told to scavange for supplies and take them back to their camp where they must defend their camp and supplies against the undead. They had to find 4 props. A wooden crate (ammo and MREs), medical supplies, radio phone, and C4 ("when in doubt C4."). I let teams choose their camp site, but all teams started from the same point.

From what I could tell all teams did a pretty good job, especially for being mostly new. There was a lot of fun being had and a lot of us could not stop laughing. We even had some zombies chase a couple remaining survivors completely out of the woods lol. My GF said she had a lot of fun as a zombie and will more then likely be attending more airsoft games in the future.

Thanks again everyone for coming out to play and I hope everyone had fun.

~Joker

• Upvote 1