Problem With My Kwa Mp7

Stamos

I have a question about my MP7. Last game I used it at the MP7 stopped firing all of sudden. I can pull back on the charging handle to chamber a round with no problem, but when I pull the trigger to fire it will not shoot. When I went to fire the gun so that the hammer was down I did not get the sound it makes, or any sound that a gas blow back gun makes. The internal hammer, if it has one, does not work it seems. Does anyone have an idea on how I approach this in order to fix it.

I personally don't know what's wrong with it but you might wanna try the kwa tech forums. I'd think you'd get some great advice from them.

Do you ever disassemble, clean, maintenance, and lube the gun?

It sounds like either the trigger not engaging the internal lever that releases the hammer, or that the hammer is physically stuck. Pull the slide back and look at the nozzle. Is it still all good? Or is it cracked and missing pieces? I've seen one of these shatter its nozzle and the parts that broke off then jammed up the hammer.

My advise, break her down to the level you are comfortably doing, and inspect it to see if anything is out of place, gunked up, broken, or missing.

Also, regular maintenance can help possibly prevent stuff like this from happening. And gas blow backs on average require a lot more maintenance that AEG's.

• 4 months later...

Mine will sometimes do that if it is between two fireing modes, I doubt that is the problem but just a guess. But you may have tried that already.

• Upvote 2

Whodathunk? BG made a thoughtful post. Bravo, sir.

The GBB will function check just like a real-steel MP7. Give that a try and report back.

Do you have more than one magazine? I had a similar problem a while ago and the valve was stuck.

• Upvote 2