Night Fury Part Deux Oct 27Th

PELI

on OCT 27 2012 I am hosting a night game at ponchos field in Salem Indiana

be there at 3pm game start will be 4pm endex will be 10 pm to 11:30 pm if the missions are finished

times might change with sun set the game might start earlier.

this is a night game that will be challenging expect to move 35 lbs containers of water in the dark

and expect to fight against 3 other teams of 10 to 12

this will be a scavenger hunt

each team will have a game ref with them for certain objectives and for safety

this game you will have to work as a team if you want to succeed in your objectives

there are no camo restrictions but I encourage teams to wear the same camo or civi looking clothes

the day part of the game will be a chance for players to get to know the field we will do some skirmishes when it gets closer to night time the main event will start

like all night games I am involved with there will be pyro if it is not too dry

this game will have over head on props so there will be a fee of 10$ pre reg after oct 5th it will be 15$

the game will be capped at 48 so this will be 4 teams of 12 if you don't have 12 it is ok I will place all non team players so the teams will be balanced.

ANSI Z87.1+ rated goggles is required and a face mask is suggested no tinted lens for the night portion of the game.

for the day part of the game 400 FPS max for full auto guns with a 20 ft MED with .20BBs

semi auto only in buildings

guns higher then that will be semi only and a 60 ft MED up to 450fps anything over 450fps will no be allowed !!!

for the night part of the game all guns used have to be 350 fps or under with .20s

all players must have a dead rag and I will provide a red glow stick for the night part.

we will have a hour break before the night part of the game bring food and water I want all players to bring at least a gallon of water I will check all players at chrono for their gallon of water if you don't bring water you will not play until you have water !!!

send paypal payment as gift to peli.airsoft@yahoo.com if you don't have paypal we can arrange another method of payment.

roster is at 38

Hitchhiker+1 paid

Poncho +2 paid

3 players with no call signs paid

Zigg +4

Guardian

Guffies 7?

Bix+4

wolfpack 6?

Vacceo

Jeremy

start time and end time changed

also got the OK if people want to camp out they can but there are no facility's to use though and no running water.

also take all trash home with you that you brought.

I'll talk to the Guffies, I'm sure they'll be in.

You have the game hours listed as 4:00 PM to 10:00 AM. ;)

I'll talk to the Guffies, I'm sure they'll be in.

You have the game hours listed as 4:00 PM to 10:00 AM. ;)

lol thanks

• 2 weeks later...

2 more weeks and the price goes up to 15$ as of now no one has paid

made a tentative roster please give a number of players coming with you this game is capped at 48.

Roster

Ciarn

FN pope+3

Zigg +4

Guardian

Guffies #?

Bix+4

wolfpack #?

Vacceo

Poncho +6

Enthusiastically in, are teams going to be decided game day?

if you don't have a team I will place you with a group

up to 28 ish players price goes up on the first and still no one has paid if the roster gets to 48 the people that pay are guaranteed a spot.

Pm me if your planning on coming but don't have paypal I have already talked to a few people and made arrangements

roster is at 38

Hitchhiker+1 paid

Poncho +2 paid

3 players with no call signs paid

Zigg +4

Guardian

Guffies 7?

Bix+4

wolfpack 6?

Vacceo

Jeremy