Kjw G23 Problem

Spectre

I believe this issue to reside in the gun itself and not the magazines but everytime I fill a mag and put it in its fine. However, once I chamber a round a fire it barely lets out any gas on the first shot. After that it won't even fire, but when pulling the slide back you hear a little pop which I assume to be gas escaping. I know nothing about gas gun internals so any help would be appreciated!

This is a common problem with the KJW glocks, unfortunately I'm not totally sure what it is. Have you tried cleaning the internals or using a different magazine? You're valve knocker might also be in need of repair

Appreciate the reply. I've cleaned it and used a couple different mags. It may very well be the knocker. I'll do some more rigorous google searching and seeing what else I can find.

It is likely your fill valve on the magazine. **I am assuming that you only have one

That is basically happening, is that it is letting in only a very small amount of air to the magazine. It will need to be removed and cleaned/replaced.

It's doing the same thing on both of my mags. It'd suck for both of their fill valves to be messed up. I don't use it anymore since I got my ATP but it would be nice to get it back up and running again!