10/13/12 - Impact's Op: Scarecrow

Joker

What is the address of the place we're doing this at? Since my friend and I are new, we have no clue where to go. I have a navigator on my phone, so if I can get an address, I can figure it out that way.

Sadly it does not have an exact address (long story). I can tell you that it is on Curry Pike in Bloomington between the intercetions of Curry Pike and Woodyard Road and Curry Pike and Highway 46. It is fenced and has a gate, that will be open. You should see all the cars parked there right off the side of the road. Check the Member Map, it may be on there as well.

This event is this weekend everyone, so make sure you are prepared and ready to go. Should not take long to gear up for this since you wont be using much of it. Dress warm and in layers because everyone will be a zombie at some point. Remember your full seal goggles and I will be chronographing to make sure everyone shoots below 350FPS. Teams are subject to change on game day.

~Joker

Damn, they have to be below 350 FPS? I wanted my L96 to get some use. It fires at 400-450... Guess I'll be using my M16 then.

Hey Joker, quick question. I'm sure the 350 or less fps rule is for the safety of the zombies, as they won't be shooting back at all, but if we have some skirm matches afterwords, would it be ok if I broke out my L96? If not, that's ok. I'll be sure to watch for other games that would allow it. I just would really like to get to use it. I put the most money into that gun out of all my guns.

Hey Joker, quick question. I'm sure the 350 or less fps rule is for the safety of the zombies, as they won't be shooting back at all, but if we have some skirm matches afterwords, would it be ok if I broke out my L96? If not, that's ok. I'll be sure to watch for other games that would allow it. I just would really like to get to use it. I put the most money into that gun out of all my guns.

Yes the 350FPS limit rules are for the zombie game, if we finish early and skirmish afterwards normal IMPACT skirmish rules will apply. So in short yes your L96 will be ok. http://www.impactairsoft98.com/teamhistoryrules.htm

Mech, it will be great to have you and your guys out. Its been a while!

I am updating the roster and main post with more info.

~Joker

Yes the 350FPS limit rules are for the zombie game, if we finish early and skirmish afterwards normal IMPACT skirmish rules will apply. So in short yes your L96 will be ok. http://www.impactair...istoryrules.htm

Mech, it will be great to have you and your guys out. Its been a while!

I am updating the roster and main post with more info.

~Joker

Sounds good. I'll have it on me then just in case.

Make SORT712 Roster to Zigg+7.. and Joker, most of my guys are freaking out about the 350fps rule. If we Chrono over, will we have a MED?

If your over 350 bring a pistol... this is a zombie game hence cqb.

I have some rifles that are under 350, I just really want to use my L96 lol

And trust me when I say that the 350FPS limits are for YOUR safety. If you are a good enough zombie you will be getting up close and personal. I could care less about getting shot up a close ranges with hot weapons, been there done that. But then again not everyone is as crazy as I am...

Reminders to all newcomers: Waivers, if you do not already have one on file bring a signed waiver with you. I will be doing goggle checks before you enter the field, so make sure you have full seal eye pro. Water, it may be cold be you still need to hydrate. Ammo/mag restrictions, this is a zombie game make sure you read all of the rules.

Squads will be readjusted on game day if needed. Helpful Hint: you can wear what ever you want, but I would suggest getting with your other team mates and wear similar clothing so you know who is who a little better.

This event is only a couple days away so make sure you are ready.

~Joker

Joker, I apologize but I will have to withdraw my participation. My ankles will thank me.

I hope everyone has a great time!

Sorry joker my squad has to withdraw from your event tomorrow.. Three of us has to wrk tomorrow.. Apologize for the short notice!!

Edited by Alphawolf

Hey Joker, will waivers be available at the door? Or do we have to print them out and fill it out ourselves?

Hey Joker, will waivers be available at the door? Or do we have to print them out and fill it out ourselves?

you have to bring your own this is how it is for most games.

you have to bring your own this is how it is for most games.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'll get one printed and filled out for tomorrow.