Rs Glock 26

zebrex

selling my RS glock 26 with orginal case, cleaning kit, and three mags. two mags have the finger extension and hold two extra rounds. Handgun has no more than a box and half of rounds through it. I also have a paddle serpa and a paddle fobus for left handed folks that come with it if your left handed. $450 firm Im in terre haute but have a car. I will drive a reasonable distance. No shipping except to a ffl. must be able to legally own a firearm. I dont see any reason to post pics. the gun is in new condition. if you want pics google glock 26

If you still have this when I have some money saved up I will take it off your hands.

~Joker

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My apologies PELI, I am accomodating myself to these forums. I saw the most recent PM was in January and assumed it was still available, as I didn't see the opening post or a post by the seller stating that it was indeed sold .(Used to MiA forums, generally when something sells the thread title changes to "Sold" or the initial post is updated. Regardless, my apologies!