Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Well hello there! Guess this is where I tell the tale of how "Iron Maiden" came to be....ok well, some of you already know me. Have played airsoft for over six years now, or longer have lost track. I started playing in IN and KY way back in the day and back then was known as "Grace". After bout six months joined a team from Ohio called Strikers. I just recently retired from that team and have joined a new team (almost completely made up of retired Strikers) called TF513. I look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new faces.

BDU: Team Bdu is Subdued Tigers

Gear: you name it probably got it

Gun: Ptw, Spetz, Commando, 1911, Mac

Btw great site guys!

Very very happy to see you here! I look forward to playing with you and the rest of TF513 in the near future. Take care!

~Joker out....

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Translation: Hi Iron Maiden, how've you been, it's really good to see you here <3 Harvest

Good to see you here, I believe you and I were medics at an *EMS* game a few years beck

LOL Long time no see Zero, looking forward to running with you again! And SM yup I think you are correct. I really do hope to see you all soon. its time I start playing like I used to.