new place to have airsoft

williamc

id just like to get a game set up soon, cause i like to do it as much as i can, id like to get something set up for a monthly match.. but i just need the land,

Welcome to the club... :lol:

• Upvote 1

Well back in the day it used to cost $20 per person to play at VBR. Which in my opinion is very fair, that place is worth it. I dont much care for playing on paintball fields (not saying I wont but prefer not to) but VBR is an exception.

If you are willing to drive to VBR to host/play then you are more then welcome to play/host at the Circus. They are only about 25 minutes from each other. If you are interested just let me know, I am pretty flexable.

You could also always try talking NME into letting you host at their field.

You know with as many Indy or central Indiana players we have you would think someone somewhere would have a good place to play some airsoft at lol. Oh well one of these days it will happen, just have to keep your eyes open. Good luck in your search.

~Joker

Oxide.....I like you man. :D I would like to find something closer to Indy as well. I even talked to some people at Dark Armies a while back. That was a big mistake on my part. :wacko:

hey everyone i have talked to this guy today and he said they may get into airsoft, but they dont open into the end of july hopefully if everthing goes good with building, maybe it might be a good place. but into then i have talked to corman11, we might have a game set up for the school. if not id like to get one going for the middle of next month at jokers,

Midwest Tactical Paintball

The only paintball field on the west side of Metro Indy. Opening July 2012!

7509 New Augusta Road

Indianapolis, IN 46268

(317) 697-7645

ok i just got great news, i found a place in mccordsville in, and we can use the field, anytime. they use it every other sunday or when someone wants to use it for paintball. But i called them because im going to do paintball to and i just asked about airsoft and he said as long as we can take care of our selfs and not need any of his refs then we can use the field anytime, i just have to let him know when were useing it, and we can do a monthly game.

it is only going to cost $10 a person and a wavier,

all i need to know is what sunday next month will work,,,, any if any of you play paintball they are great on $,,

I think you guys misunderstood what he said. I think he is saying that as long as we don't need to use the paintball field's refs we can play airsoft whenever we want and he wants to know what Sunday would work for everyone to come down and skirmish.

I wouldn't quote me on that but that's the way I read it.

Admittedly, the idea of a paintball field in Indianapolis that allows airsoft on its' field is pretty enticing. If there is some indoor sections, that would definitely satisfy my CQB necessity.

Yeah sorry... I was just commenting on William playing paintball!

I can see how that came off as confusing! My bad gentlemen.

I think you guys misunderstood what he said. I think he is saying that as long as we don't need to use the paintball field's refs we can play airsoft whenever we want and he wants to know what Sunday would work for everyone to come down and skirmish.

I wouldn't quote me on that but that's the way I read it.

we can use there 5 acre woodsball field located about 5 minutes from Mt. Vernon High School.

it only cost $10 a person, cause we dont need there refs, that is what i was trying to get across, we can use the field anytime, as long as there is no paintball game going on,

i want to do the 15 or the 22 of july,

any if people want to do it then ill set one up every month or every other month

Set a date then. If you build it...er, set it up, folks will come to play. I'll try and make it out, at least for a bit, though I'd much prefer Saturdays. Got too much going on Sundays.

Edited by Bear

well we can do a saturday but it wood have to be after 3pm.

but for the frist one i want to have it on a sunday, and have it a all day event

any if people want to do it then ill set one up every month or every other month

I was thinking a week-to-week thing would be more my speed. I'm tired of the anticipation of games, and needing to be involved with more games.

Awesome, but i talked to Paintball Indianapolis/Indiana, and they said that's it's now approved, at least for private parties, but they haven't given me details on anything else yet.

ya but you have to put a big deposit down,, just like at vally branch,, i have found a place in mccordsville and i have a game set up for the 7/15/12 9:00am

Alright, what details are there, price per person, age restrictions, bio bb's, fps, stuff like that. I've got a few friends who'll join in (~5)

Also, where exactly is the place cuz I don't know of any fields aside from Blast Camp and now Paintball Indy that do airsoft.

(i just joined so I haven't read all of the posts)

hey i got this from indy acres paintball, but 2 hours fly by, i think the field in mccordsville will be better,,,,, im not doing it for 2 hours and that cost when we can have all day for 10 in mccordsville,

here is the email i got

Everything seems to work out! We will have to provide the refs for insurance. How does the last Sunday of every month sound? What time would you like? We would have to charge $20 per person for a 2 hour session and talk with you about rules and regulations. Just tell me if this sounds good and I will advertise this on our website and facebook.