Greetings, all!!

erictherojo

Just joined the forum. It looks great.

I am a crime-fighter in a Chicago suburb, have been there for the past eight years. I was first sworn in June, 1997 with another department. After six years I went somewhere I could do more than write tickets to soccer moms :)

I have been airsofting for 9 years, and really like the competition.

Looking forward to trading information and ideas with you guys.

I've got an A&K M4 frame, with metal body (unknown) and a 9in free-float RIS (extends past the gas block, I think it looks kinda cool). I've also got an A&K M249. I am putting together a loadout in tribute/honor of both Pat Tilmam and a hero named SSG Robert J. Miller, since they were the SAW gunnesr in their squads.

I just acquired the Matrix 8mm bushing M4 from Evike's boneyard. It is slated for a Infantry Automatic Weapon project I am working on. I was puting a desert digital paint job on a KWA metal body kit I am going to install on it. I'll post pics when I'm done if anyone is interested.

I am also upgrading a Kart M14 EBR, M130 spring, unknown piston (metal teeth) and head, upgraded tappet plate, and a 500mm tb barrel. I'll put it together hopefully in the next month and see if the gearbox holds ;) .

I put a TM gearbox into a JLS SCAR frame. I think it turned out OK.

For up close and personal business I have an Aftermath MP5 I upgraded with a JG gearbox, M110 spring, 300mm TB inner barrel hiden by PVC supressor, and an Echo 1 MP5K, also with longer inner TB barrel hiden by supressor. A KWC G18 and a Hi-Cappa 5.8.

Not super high end stuff, but I take care of it.