CANCELLED - S.A.T. 2 Bloomington IN

Joker

CANCELLED.

OK as much as I hate to do this, some things have come up that need to take priority over airsoft (I know shocking, bet you never thought you would see me type that lol). Not to mention with this weekends weather I am afraid we may have some heat casualties with players out in ghillie suits. So I am going to have to cancel and or postpone this event until the weather is a little more sniper friendly. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

~Joker

• 2 weeks later...

Roster updated. Game is still about 2 weeks out. Dont forget your pen/pencil and notepad, also bug spray would be a good idea.

~Joker

Count on me and LilAltes coming to win it all :smiley-taunt: i will be spotting for him see all of you guys there

If I can come up with a bar 10 mag and some good BB's ill be there... Back on my feet by then. Just to poor to buy anything till I get back to work

Also please everyone who plans on attending hydrate before and during this event. I would imagine that it is going to be very hot especially if you are wearing a ghillie suit. So again bring plenty of water.

~Joker

OK as much as I hate to do this, some things have come up that need to take priority over airsoft (I know shocking, bet you never thought you would see me type that lol). Not to mention with this weekends weather I am afraid we may have some heat casualties with players out in ghillie suits. So I am going to have to cancel and or postpone this event until the weather is a little more sniper friendly. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

~Joker