For all the HK fans

Hanback

Posted this up on another forum a while ago, but its still relivent. Thoughts?

I was just browsing around on the ASF today and came across a thread discussing the upcoming release of VFC's newest addition to the HK series. I now present to you the HK417! (pssst...the one on the bottom)

377967_258650980866355_157788770952577_818185_1732460953_n1.jpg

Made to simulate the 7.62 round that the real gun uses, one major concern is magazine compatability of the gun with 7.62 mags already out on the market. But that aside.....I personally think that it looks dead sexy! Of course I live by H&K and love my 416 to death. So what do some of you non HK fans think? Would you possibly buy it?

I like it except for the outrageous price, its on pre-order from ASGI for almost $500.. and from my experiences the VFC 416 (new generation) was inferior to their old model and wasn't up to par out of the box in terms of reliability.

Still waiting for the M27

Yeah its pretty darned expensive sadly, but then again it is a fully licensed Umarex, so it won't be cheap. I honestly like this new family as they are, unlike all other guns ever made (well besides the hurricane kit), completely 100% like the real gun. They finally have the same style grip and stock which makes me happy.

Granted the internals are all VFC, which isn't bad, but its not great either. However, the externals are pristine! That and they finally fixed the receiver gap on the 416 that all the older models had.

Not gonna lie though I really like the 417, and of I had that it would give me an excuse to buy this Mayflower HK417 Recce chest rig I've been wanting :D

I'm a big 416 fan and I think that the 416 and 417 are all gooshy sexiness. I don't really care much for the top most one but nice all around.