Cqb Smgs

KeeganG

I am really looking towards a CQB weapon. My main weapon I use now is a m16

which is fairly long and hard to carry. I have been wanting a small/compact gun for quite a while but don't know what to get. I do like the style and look of mp7 s and also mp5s. Any ideas on any thing else or suggestions on what to get.

My Toyko Marui MP7 will be here tomorrow, I'll try to get a quick review up of it after I get to take it out and field it at Rolling Thunder Saturday.

You would be surprised as to how effective a secondary like a GBB pistol in a cqb environment can be, especially in the right hands. That being said if you want something with a little more firepower (as in full auto) the TM MP5K (even the PDW), KWA's MP7 or MP9 are all good choices.

There are also CQB versions (as in shorter) of the M4 and AK. Then you have options like the P90, MP5s, and so on.

Honestly your options are pretty endless, but for me in a true indoor CQB environment nothing beats a good reliable pistol. But I even use them outdoors in non CQB environments as my primary, like at last years Blind Fury. Have I mentioned im a touch crazy. :smiley-taunt:

~Joker

+1 for a good sidearm- they can be as effective in close quarters as SMGs or PDWs. I think I got as many kills at Irene with my Tokyo Marui 5.7 GBB as I did with my OSW..

TM MP5 would have to be my favorite for CQB but could`nt agree more on a decent GBB pistol, would even recommend a gas or even spring shottie too, ya know for those close encounters an all :)