03/31/12 - IMPACT Noob Day!

Joker

Roster has been updated. We have about 20 members attending, not counting all the + numbers. If you do not see your name on the list post up here so I know to add you. Same applies if I need to remove you. The event is still a little over a month out, so plenty of time to get things ready.

~Joker

I've been wanting to come to one of these since I joined the IAA. I might finally get a chance to do so. Go ahead and put me on the roster. I'll post later the number of noobs I'll be bringing :D

We now have 25 players signed up for this Noob Day and thats not including all the + numbers. There are a lot of new names on the list and that is always good. Hopefully myself and the rest of the Vets in attendance can learn you newer players a thing or two. We will not just be focusing on game play but safety and playing with honor as well.

Make sure that you are all familiar with the IMPACT skirmish rules. Game is still a month out, plenty of time to get your guns and gear ready.

~Joker

Wish I could be there, I've missed you guys and since school is over (as of this Saturday), I should be able to get some more games in, HOPEFULLY!!!

Anyway, for those that haven't been, you need to go to this field. By far one of the best fields I have played on. I wonder how much it has changed, I don't think I ever made it out last year :(

See you guys soon, also, I will try to post more on the forums, been real busy with the last quarter of school and all.

i might be there to show you girls how its done.

I'd edit that comment. If there was something as airsoft as an accademic discipline, most players you'll find in this event are at Ph.D. level.

• Upvote 3

i might be there to show you girls how its done.

wwrape.jpg

• Upvote 3

Roster is up to date and we are now at 30+ not including all the no name plus numbers. If you do not see your name on the list post up and let me know, I may have over looked you. This game is still a few weeks out. Also on a side note, we all know how Indiana's weather can be, we will be playing rain or shine so be prepared.

~Joker

Delta lookie lookie

Joker add Argunman thanks.

Pay attention my young padawan else I'll let Joker and Peli have you.