03/31/12 - IMPACT Noob Day!

Joker

n00bday.gif

Noob Day

Attention noobs and chair-softers! Here is your (or your friends) chance to get out and play! I.M.P.A.C.T. is hosting a Noob Day in Bloomington IN. Maybe you are trying to get some friends interesting in playing airsoft, then this is your game. JUST REMEMBER YOUR FULL SEAL EYE PROTECTION!!! Not only will this be a great day for playing Airsoft but also learning about Airsoft and players in AI. Parents are also welcome to learn/observe/play. Please bring a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.

DATE: March 31st 2012

TIME: Get there no later then 10AM. Games will begin @ 11AM sharp. We will play till at least 5PM or until everyone gets tired of shooting at each other.

jokerscircusmap.jpg

And just a friendly warning, I would study the IMPACT Skirmish rules before you arrive because there is a good chance of a quiz! http://www.freewebs....istoryrules.htm

This game will be FREE. But we will be “passing the hat” around for donations to I.M.P.A.C.T. field improvements. We would very much appreciate any donations you give us. That money will go towards bringing you better games in the future.

We will be doing very simple games such as “Death Matches” and possibly “Capture the Flag”. Suggestions on game day are very welcome. Our focus is on teaching new players new things and of course fun.

You will need to fill out an I.M.P.A.C.T. Waiver if you don’t already have one on file. If you’re under 18 years of age a parent must sign the waiver also. You can find the waiver here: http://airsoftindian...splay&thread=72

*Noobs you will need the following:

-FULL SEAL EYE PROTECTION!

-A full face mask is highly recommended

-Red Death Rag

-If possible Airsoft weapons of some kind

-Airsoft bbs of some kind and batteries for your AEG

-If possible Camo of some kind

-Water is a must and food/snacks are highly recommended

-Bug Spray

-Comfortable boots

-A positive attitude and willingness to learn

+Note these are the basics feel free to bring anything else you may want or need to play.

Please bring your friends that may be interested in playing Airsoft seriously and on a regular basis. We wish that you be at least 13 years of age, although we won’t be asking for you age. If you’re planning on attending please post it here as well as your team’s name if you’re on a team as well as any friends that you might bring.

*A note to all “veterans” that plan on attending; please bring any extra goggles, weapons, and ammo that you can. It will help make the day go by much better. Thank you.

http://www.freewebs....ftforbeginners/

Roster: (56) total = 108

Joker (IMPACT)

PooGas (IMPACT) ?

Atticus (IMPACT) ?

Peli +3 (IMPACT)

50 Inch Neck (IMPACT)

Crimson (IMPACT)

Red Mist (IMPACT) +1

Zebrex (IMPACT)

Vacceo (IMPACT)

Silent Shot (IMPACT)

Nick

Archfiend (SAFE) +8?

Barricade (SAFE)

Poncho (SIPA)

Delta (SIPA)

Stalwart (SIPA)

Flash (SIPA)

ARgunman (SIPA)

Killcam (SIPA)

Alphawolf (SIPA)

Cory (SIPA)

Nacho (SIPA)

Jeremy

Sarge (SORT712) +4

AirsoftMan (C.A.T.)

Serpant +2

Ghostsniper48 +4

Mech (BTR) +3

Smooth

MaverickM4

Grenade

Drakengod

Jake

Angel (WCA) +3

EZlowk8 (WCA) +2

Firecrafter +1

Kcwolf +1

Bear

Rainman

BigAltes

LittleAltes

PainOrgan

Zulu Gamma (Peace Walkers)

Kilo Alpha (Peace Walkers)

Zombie

Stinger (Strike Force) +4

Trunk (Team Spartan Airsoft) +4

Noxtoof +5

Stealth

Gates (C.A.T.)

Trevor

Lumpless

Raphiki (NME)

Tubbs (NME)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. +4

Assassin (ModSquad) +1

Hrturner (ModSquad)

Shwaisey (ModSquad)

~Joker out...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

is this an outdoor field?

Yes this is outdoors.

Roster is now up to date. If you do not see your name on the list you need to reply here and confirm that you are coming.

~Joker

I will be attending and will have a few guns for rent contact me for more details on renting a gun if you want to rent one.

Guest AirsoftMan

Yes this is outdoors.

Roster is now up to date. If you do not see your name on the list you need to reply here and confirm that you are coming.

~Joker

yes I am coming no matter what!
  • Upvote 1

So do I just go there and ask to rent a gun? Or do I have to rent one in advance?

Contact peli he has a bunch that he usually rents out.

The roster has been updated.

Also a reminder that you can wear what ever camo you want. We will try to divide up teams based on who is wearing what and of course try to have a good balance of noobs and vets. We will more then likely be changing up the teams through out the day. We will not be using any kind of arm bands or anything, this is to teach you how to better communicate with team members and identify enemy targets before engaging.

~Joker