ESS ice Shooting glasse

zebrex

link to manufactures site http://www.esseyepro.com/ICE-2X_146_detail.html. link to Specs http://www.esseyepro.com/uploads/ESS_ICE_Specs.pdf

I have had hundreds of pairs or sunglasses over the years, I have had everything from dollar store specials to $200 name brand high end uber glasses. I had been wearing Wileyx PT1 glasses and liked them pretty well but the fit had been lacking a little for my ginormous head. I had heard a few of my airsoft comrades talking about the ESS ICE glasses and I ran across these on eBay as a 2 pair package. They were new in the package, two pair of glasses (one tinted one clear) cleaning solution, big case for both pairs, microfiber case for one pair, and retention strap. After using ESS profiles I knew ESS goggles were good quality so I expected these glasses to be of simular quality. I tried them on and was very impressed with the fit before I adjusted them. These are the most adjustable sunglasses that I have ever had. They are more comfortable than the Wiley-x for my rather large head. The two pair package is a great value. So far I prefer these to the high end glasses that I have had in the past. score = a+

These are available on Ebay for $30 shipped.

I've had two pairs of the ESS ICE's now. I love them too. Would highly recommend them to anyone. If you are in the market for a pair, the gun show this weekend will have the 2 pack for sale I'm sure. I got mine from there for 25 for the set.