01/28/12 - OP: Chill & Grill

Joker

For our first "event" in 2012 IMPACT is hosting a repair day.

Date: 28JAN12 (Date subject to change due to weather conditions)

Time: 11:00AM (As in get there before 11)

For those of you needing to fix broken weapons, work on a project gun, or down grade your new presents from Santa so they shoot under a desired FPS, this event is for you.

I think this is pretty self explanatory but just a few reminders:

-You will be working on your own weapons

-You will need to bring any and all tools with you to work on your weapons

-Bring a chair if you can

-Bring some kind of table to work on if you can

-You and you alone will be held responsible for the condition of your weapon

-Bring a death rag to use as a good work surface (keeps those tiny screws from disappearing)

-Bring your own eating utensils

-I may or may not bring a chronograph

You do not need to work on a gun to attend this. If you want to help others work on there guns you are more then welcome to. Or if you just want to come hang out thats cool too.

Lastly we will be grilling food, more then likely something cheap and easy. Fill free to bring other foods and drinks as well. Donations are very appreciated.

Roster:

Joker

Zebrex

Peli

Vacceo

HRTurner

Sarge (Tentative)

Mech

Raphiki (Tentative)

Archfiend

Harvest

Solution_Zero

Cygnus (Tentative)

Poncho

Noxtoof (Tentative)

Jeremy

MattCFII (Tentative)

Bowman (Tentative)

KillCam

SteveB

~Joker

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joker

• Zigg

• hrturner

• Archfiend

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna try to be there. Should have my own vehicle by then.... I will bring all my tools with me so I can help you guys with almost any project.

Im going to try and attend this. i would like to learn how to work on guns and it seems like a great opportunity to learn such things.

Roster updated.

On a side note I am trying to see if I can get my younger brother to come out to this. He played airsoft back when we first started and played for about 8 years then he got out of it. He says he would like to start playing again but he is very busy with work and his almost 3 year old daughter. So no promises but im trying to get him back into airsoft slowly.

~Joker

I'm praying Pablo will be grilling steaks. If so, I will be there even if I have to mountain man up and walk 100 miles to this event.

Zigg(Tentative)+2

I have a few guys that also need some repair work. If I don't show, I will make damn sure these guys do. And one question, how long will this be going on? Even if I do have wrestling, maybe I can show up mid-day.

-Zigg-

I honestly have no idea how long we will be there. Knowing us we will be talking for a while lol. Also depends on how many guys show up with broken guns.

~Joker

Depending on popular request (enough people for it, basically) I´m willing to grill fro you all people.

Regarding the particular cut of meat you want, just basically tell me how much would you pay since I will not charge for the work, but for the piece of meat itself. And you know, ribeye is not the same as flanksteak... However, we can go relatively cheap and get a good piece for not too much.

Depending on popular request (enough people for it, basically) I´m willing to grill fro you all people.

Regarding the particular cut of meat you want, just basically tell me how much would you pay since I will not charge for the work, but for the piece of meat itself. And you know, ribeye is not the same as flanksteak... However, we can go relatively cheap and get a good piece for not too much.

Pablo, I'm down. Lets get a head count going for some good cooking!!!!

I have a football clinic in Indy the 26th-28th otherwise i would be there... If it was moved to the 29th... I would be in though..

I'm hoping to go, but it will depend on work and school. I'm trying to get a new job before then, so that may pose as a difficulty in getting the time off.