Repair day?

Joker

21 members have voted

1. 1. repair day has been moved to bloomington

• Yes
    • No
    • I would but I dont have anything that needs fixed.
    • I will show up just to help out.

As you all know its getting cold out and that means the airsoft season will start to slow down. I personally hate cold weather. So here is what I am proposing. I have the use of a garage (not the biggest mind you) that has a wood stove inside and I was thinking about hosting a repair day for those who have guns that would like to work on. I was also going to either order some pizza or fire up a grill and cook some food (or both).

I do not yet have a date set.

I do not know costs. If I end up getting food or you know Vacceo grills then we will require money for the food.

I will be in need of tables to work on. So if you have them bring them. But I might be able to get my hands on some.

You will be doing the work on your guns yourself. But others will be there to guide you through it.

You will need to bring your own tools to work on your guns.

You will need to bring all the parts to fix or upgrade your gun.

You will need to bring some sort of chair.

If you have food or drinks you want to bring feel free to do so.

*You will also have to deal with my short and very talkative Grandma whom at times is a little crazy lol.

Not only will we need those who want to work on their guns but we will need gun techs to attend as well.

The location of this is almost at the Circus in Bloomington. I will provide an address in the event post if I decide to host this. I am just trying to get an idea of how many people would be interested in attending something like this in the near future.

~Joker

I kinda like the idea Joker. It would be something to do and a good excuse for some of us to spend some time talking and learning. I personally won't be working on any of my equipment unless something comes up that I can't figure out myself but I would be happy to assist others if needed. Of course timing is everything so I guess it really just depends what life is dishing out at the time when you plan this.

I am interested too. My guns are really getting a workout, especially this fall. It would be nice to have a good checkover and possibly find areas that need upgrading so that I'm ready for next spring!

~KillCam

Looks like I am getting enough interest in this to do it, so the next question is what date works best for everyone? I know Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up so would you prefer to do this early January or before Christmas? Just let me know and I will try my best to work around it.

~Joker

I will offer up my heated 100x150 shop where I work in Terre haute if you guys want to use it. Big enough to fix guns and cook in