9.6v 4200mah Battery

Dillon

over time i graduated through the phases of batteries. i have yet to explore the world of lipo power due to their increased cost and maintainance issues. However, i just received a new 9.6 v 4200mah battery three days ago. i bought it from batteryspace.com and it cost me like $38? its a rather large battery with sub c cells and it just barely fits into my battery box.T esting shows so far...

--The gun

-Jg m4 s-system

m100 spring

gp m120 high speed motor

shim job

lightened piston w/ gg large swirl ported head w/bearing(just to let anyone know this piston head compresses extremely well and quick i reccomend it to everyone)

bearing spring guide

6.03 tightbore-h nub- air seal nozzle

aluminum double o ring cylinder head w/ 1000 psi teflon paste (over kill? no thats all they had lol)

polishing of the gears and gearbox itself

After shooting 4 350round hi-caps through it, the battery shows no signs of weakness. still a solid 20bbs per second.

ill continue to update as the battery wears down and let u guys know how long she lasts.

Peace.

I purchased a 9.6 4200 mah battery for my first high end AEG nearly 4 years ago. I have since ran that thing on every primary gun I have had with no issues and decent trigger response. It has never died on me and I have even not charged in between a few games with no failures. Through extreme cold and heat, rain, snow it has always pulled through for me.