Aeg battery help

Dillon

I've been looking for a new battery for my gun. it needs to be small enough to fit into a peq box, 9.6v, and have at least 3400 mah. i would much rather have a 4200 mah battery. i have even seen a 5000 mah battery and that sounds even better lol i like to consider myself an expert on guns but i dont know much about batteries. i know that the more mah they have the longer they last. so if someone could help me make a step up from my 1600 mah intellect 9.6v battery that would be great. i want the battery to last for long ops without losing any power. any help would be greatly appreciated.

im running an m100 spring with a g&p m120 high speed motor. if that matters much.

thanks man that helps out a bunch. i had never been to that site before. so on the forum you directed me to someone said that a lipo with half the mah last longer than a NiMh battery? if thats true im just going to get one of those.

Lipo's do tend to outlast comparable NiMH batteries but I wouldn't say that half the Mah though. I like 7.4 lipo's. Smaller package with better output, its kind of a no brainer. You just need to watch the Coulombs rating. Typically anything under 20C is good for a stock gun once you go above 20C I suggest you get at least a shim job done to your gear box and take a good look at your gears to make sure they are high quality.

Lipo's do tend to outlast comparable NiMH batteries but I wouldn't say that half the Mah though. I like 7.4 lipo's. Smaller package with better output, its kind of a no brainer. You just need to watch the Coulombs rating. Typically anything under 20C is good for a stock gun once you go above 20C I suggest you get at least a shim job done to your gear box and take a good look at your gears to make sure they are high quality.

well i actually have completely gone through my gun 2 hour shim job. its all been worked over inside. but thanks. im glad to see at least one person here will answer questions on forums.