A Loss in the Airsoft community

SpOoK911

Yesterday the airsoft world lost a friend.. Yesterday Steve Grady former owner of Infantry Airsoft Supply out of Tradders World in Monroe Ohio, passed away on the side of Interstate 75 in Ohio doing what he loved, meeting new people, sales, and the promotion of airsoft. He passed of a sudden massive heart attack. This was the man I credit to starting my airsoft hobby... He was the sponsor of Team Arc Angels, who I was a proud member of till I moved to Indiana. He sold me every weapon I have ever owned and I still own 3 to this very day. He was most importantly A friend and was always fun to be around, I would have to say time was to short for him. But I will honor him in the field of play by being honorable, I will play to my fullest, And to continue to promote airsoft in a safe and Honorable way.. I will be on the field in Ashfall, I will be honoring him by wearing the IAS T shirt and the Arc Angels Patch .. I will also dedicate my game play to him on that day. I have also decided to dedicate my Classic Army M4 CQB and to retire it after the game at Ashfall In the memory of Steve Grady, IAS, and his beloved Arc Angels.... May god have grace and rest in peace my friend

Spook AKA Tagged.....

Sorry to hear about your friend. But at least he went out doing something he loved. I hope they can say the same about me when I go.

~Joker

Sorry to hear about your friend. But at least he went out doing something he loved. I hope they can say the same about me when I go.

~Joker

Thank you very much Joker!!! I hope they can say the same for me as well.....

Sorry about your lost man! Let us know if we can help in any way!

Thank you very much Malenko.. The one way you and everyone could help is when you step out in the field, Honor him by honoring the game of Airsoft....

Again Thank you..

Thank you very much Malenko.. The one way you and everyone could help is when you step out in the field, Honor him by honoring the game of Airsoft....

Again Thank you..

Your in luck with this one Spook, Blind Fury is right around the corner in his home state. I know that at least half the active players here are going!

Your in luck with this one Spook, Blind Fury is right around the corner in his home state. I know that at least half the active players here are going!

I am for sure going!!!I can't miss that one now.. Thanks for the note ... And very happy many of you will be going.. I'll see you there...