09/10/11 - ZC Combat Missions @ Blast Camp

Sloth

Rules: Blast Camp Rules - Scroll down to read them

Cost: Free

Directions to Blast Camp

This is an objective based scenario hosted by Zoo Crew, at Blast Camp. This is a private game that was raffled off at Wounded Warriors, and we are inviting everyone on AI to come out and play.

Camping on Friday night is allowed, and recommended, especially if you have a long drive. Chrono will begin at 1000 on Saturday, and we'll try to get the game started by 1100. We'll try to finish up by 1800, with a break at the mid-way point.

Players will be split into two teams. For half of the game, you will be defending, and the other half you will be attacking. There will be a "half-time" break for lunch, after which we will swap roles. There are no camo restrictions. Wear whatever you like. Armbands will be provided.

This game will contain elements of a Mil-Sim, but is not strictly speaking a Military Simulation. Expect a lot of trigger time while trying to capture/maintain objectives throughout the game. For those of you that have avoided Blast Camp in the past because of all the cheating, now is your chance to play on one of the better fields around without that problem. Zoo Crew is hosting this, and we will not hesitate to boot a bitch off the field. (Which won't be an issue anyway, since the cheating crowd is not on the AI)

Hope to see everyone up there. :)

Oh yeah. Mag Restrictions.

High-Cap Only. Loose BBs required. No Lowcaps, No Midcaps, MUST RELOAD IN THE FIELD.

:smiley-taunt: :smiley-taunt: :smiley-taunt:

Oh yeah. Mag Restrictions.

High-Cap Only. Loose BBs required. No Lowcaps, No Midcaps, MUST RELOAD IN THE FIELD.

:smiley-taunt: :smiley-taunt: :smiley-taunt:

so can I use a 5k drum mag on my MP5?

lol

I have obligations to OP: Urgent Solution on the day following this event. But if I can get the funds and work out the timeline and make it work then I will be in attendance. I have been dying to play up at BC.

~Joker

I should be there, as long as I don't get screwed into a Fri night or Sat morning class next quarter

• 2 weeks later...

If we got this shifted to later (October, that is. We aren't hosting a game up north in November) would there be any more interest? We want to get as much of the AI up to this even as we can. It is free, afterall, and it's an amazing field.

Let me know if that would help anyone make it up, and we can talk with them and see about moving it. Their schedule looked sort of tight, but we can see.

Well now that OP:US has been moved back I have a better chance of making it up there. That being said its like a 4 hour drive for me one way. And my money is very tight right now (more like non existent). But I really want to make this game so I will see what I can do, still no promises.

~Joker

I would vote for a push back to October, but keep in mind that KTT2 is on the 15th. I should be free pretty much any day other than that. Still waiting to hear when the bday party is gonna be. Since my neices is on 10/22 and my daughter's is on 10/15, we normally do a joint bday party. Just depends on which day they choose. I am working on the 22nd for the party so that I can make KTT2...

I agree with bob! If you push it back there is more of a chance that I can play! :D Also bear in mind Irene is Halloween weekend as well. Maybe even try November? I doubt paintball plays much when its getting that cold out.

Bob I vote the 22nd for your Bday party. In fact I think all birthdays in your family should be celebrated on the 22nd of October :P

I take it that a gas blowback is not acceptable?

I assume you got the wrong thread and meant to aim for the pistols game? Just in case, GBB/GBBR are perfectly acceptable for THIS game.

We're considering canceling this due to lack of interest. As much as I love this field, it's just not feasible to go up there for a game with like 6 guys, ya know? (And if you haven't been there, it's the best "flat" field I've played on in Indiana - which is to say it's not Zebrex's field, but it's pretty damn badass)

I'll leave this post up for a few days before we make any final decisions.

Guys I would love to go, really, I just cant walk yet. :( Could you postpone it until later? I know a lot of people get really preoccupied with school and Blind fury around this time.

We're going to go ahead with this, despite the low turnout. We won't be able to run quite as grand a game as we had anticipated, but we should still be able to get some fun games going on this field, regardless of the participation.

Chrono starts at 1000 Saturday. Zoo Crew will be camping out friday night, so feel free to come up early - we'll be around.

Did I read that correctly, "High caps only" no mids or standards allowed?

I joke. :)

Poking fun at the super srs games where they don't allow "high caps" but do allow "mid" caps (with a capacity of 190 rounds commonly found for an M4 - where's the realism?!)