UTG L96

SEAL Sniper

So me and my friend started a new airsoft team the other day because our old one really sucked. We are the Navy SEALS. I was the support marksman for my old team, but now I am a Recon Sniper, and I need a better airsoft sniper rifle, and I have heard of a L96 made by UTG that is pretty good upgraded, and I was wondering where I could buy one.

Great tool on the internet called google. Does wonders when you are looking for things. Places to buy a UTG L96

BTW I would recommend doing some research. A good sniper rifle isn't going to be cheap and UTG is about as bad as the come. If you want an L96 your only feasible option is a Tanaka L96 and be prepared to drop 600+ into it.

You could go with an Airsoftgi G98, there about $300 and come pre-upgraded with heat treated sears, reinforced pistons, a Masamune 6.01 tight bore, and more. This is just a personal opinion, but i would go with a sniper based off an M24 or something similar because they are less bulky

GodzillaFacepalm.jpg

I was going to like type some words and stuff but then I realized that it would be almost pointless and I would be talking to myself. Not that I dont already talk to myself cause I am pretty sure everyone already knows that I do that but you know what im saying. So enjoy the pretty pictures and good luck to you.

JokerShenanigans.png

~Joker out....

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

So me and my friend started a new airsoft team the other day because our old one really sucked. We are the Navy SEALS. I was the support marksman for my old team, but now I am a Recon Sniper, and I need a better airsoft sniper rifle, and I have heard of a L96 made by UTG that is pretty good upgraded, and I was wondering where I could buy one.

Hmm support marksman, that seems pretty effective... MACHINE GUN BELT FED SR25!!!!!!

The M24 is not a sniper, it´s a bolt action rifle. The sniper is the alive dude behind the inanimate rifle.

For the original poster: no, you´re NOT a Navy Seal

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...

Very necropost, much late, wow.

Yeah, since you're new, we'll let it slide.  Check the last post date before posting.

Rule of thumb is if the last post is more than 90 days past the current date = don't post, unless it's a useful and pertinent post.  (In this case, it's not really useful :()

If it's less than 90 days from the last post, feel free to continue.