Photo

Is Organized Airsoft In Indiana A Thing Of The Past?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

hrturner

hrturner

Acually is Howard

• Administrators
  • 3,012 posts
  • LocationMuncie

Been trying hard to use Facebook to drive people here..  its like pulling teeth sadly.. But worth the fight.     It will be a struggle until they nuke all the pages and hopefully we can get back to the old ways.  Not really a reddit fan myself.. or discord or even really facebook..  So if anyone has idea how to better drive the traffic here i'm all ears.    I get about 3 requests for new members on their every day.   And just keep pointing them here.  

Reddit has grown on me but only for crowd sourcing information and helping others with topics I can help on. Aside from that, it's for the laughs as there are some comedy gold subs on there! I'll refrain from de-railing the topic though!

Nox

Nox

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Global Moderator
  • 597 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, Indiana

I'd like to think we all just did such a kick ass job answering questions that no one has to do anything more than use the search feature but I know how people are these days, :lol:

99% of the questions on facebook groups go something like this:

"What is the best gun for a beginner? Just got into the sport and wanna make the right decision! Btw it must be an M4 with m-lok rails, preferably an HPA, and I'm not really interested in anything that isn't unique. I wanna stand out from the crowd, ya know?

Looking to spend around $150. Thanks in advance!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users