HiFi Resupply is hosting our first game in partnership with Indy Paintball Battleground, Boneyard Airsoft Events and Retail, Birds of Prey Armory, LLC, and Third Group.
Date: December 1st, 2018, 10:00 AM-6:00 PM
Location: Indy Paintball Battlegrounds
2350 IN-37, Greenwood, IN 46143
Cost: $25, Payable to venue on site.
An international group of armed radicalized activists have taken control of a small UN detention facility on the outskirts of Beijing. They are trying to make the facility their base of operations. The UN has requested aid from US and Canadian forces. Based on the geography and layout of the facility, the brass has decided that multiple short surgical strikes with no more than a 45-minute engagement windows are the best way to destabilize and ultimately neutralize and/or force the enemy to withdraw from the area of operations.
BRING FOOD TO EAT. There will NOT be a dedicated lunch time. The operational tempo of the strike missions requires that you have food that you can quickly consume (15 minutes between each mission).
1) Required: FULL SEAL goggles (No shooting glasses)
2) Required: Face Protection (Mesh mask, balaclava, bandanna, paintball mask, etc.)
2) Required: Barrel cover/ Barrel blocking device (We will have them available for sale on site).
3) Referees will have the last word. No arguing or cursing at other players.
4) Bang kills: Due to a large portion of the field being close quarters and buildings, you MUST bang kill if you're within 1 arms distance from another player.
5) FPS and Minimum Engagement Distance (MED):
-Pistols -350 FPS, No MED
-Rifles - 400 FPS, No MED
-Burst Fire - ONLY Riflemen with programmable burst is allowed (does not apply to support gunners). Must be approved BEFORE game start by staff, No MED
-Full Auto - No full auto unless you are using a variant of an actual support Weapon (M249, M240, RPK, PK/M/P, etc.), 50 Ft MED
-Designated Marksman (permanent/programmable semi-auto only) - 450 FPS, 50 Ft MED
-Bolt Action Sniper Rifles -550 FPS, 100 Ft MED
6) CALL YOUR HITS. Gun hits and ricochets do not count. Gear hits do count.
7) BB weights authorized: .20g and up
Edited by HiFi Resupply, 26 October 2018 - 10:56 AM.