Games In Indiana!

RabidGerbil

I have got to say it's awesome to see games in the Indiana game thread!! 

I know we need to get to some of these fields soon!!! 

Couldn't agree more. It's nice to see players utilizing the resources we have here. Hopefully that also means quality players in attendance to these events will start to increase.

~Joker

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I've noticed a huge decrease in use of the forum lately  :unsure:. I try to put the message out on FB as much as possible, but you can't make people listen.

Yeah, I've noticed a huge decrease in use of the forum lately :unsure:. I try to put the message out on FB as much as possible, but you can't make people listen.

Unfortunately that's been happening for a long time now. I understand why some may prefer social media like FB but I still believe forums are better for several reasons. I do what I can to advertise on FB and to try and bring people here. One of the best ways is hosts posting their events here. But starting up other discussions is also helpful. I link the hell out of the forums pretty constantly.

~Joker

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing better then a forum!! The members control it because its a collective of funds and ideas. Biggest problem I see is with excommunicating certian groups we disagree with. It would be nice if everyone could stop a moment and come together for the betterment of airsoft. I see my past mistakes and I am willing to correct them. Are you??? 

• Upvote 1

Nothing better then a forum!! The members control it because its a collective of funds and ideas. Biggest problem I see is with excommunicating certian groups we disagree with. It would be nice if everyone could stop a moment and come together for the betterment of airsoft. I see my past mistakes and I am willing to correct them. Are you??? 

The +9000    get all of airsoft on one page.. and work together to have some huge games. 

I seriously believe all of us need to reach out more and include when ever we can. I know I have been trying more and more. I know in the future we will use this forum as our advertisement to games and such. Not that we can't or won't use FB but I agree with Joker on the FaceBook thing. They control what happens there, not us as the members. 

I'm pushing my teammates to get off their dead ass's and participate here! 

• 2 weeks later...

I know in the future we will use this forum as our advertisement to games and such. Not that we can't or won't use FB but I agree with Joker on the FaceBook thing. They control what happens there, not us as the members.

That's why it's still here! :D

The +9000    get all of airsoft on one page.. and work together to have some huge games. 

I'd love to put on some of the 'old' style games... AKA get away from the speed ball stuff and build a story line into events again!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Speedball is fine for little fast skirmish's for a days fun, but I couldn't agree more on a thinking man's kind of game. I know we have the talent to do it with a lot of the old Alumni putting there heads together. We also have a field that would love to have us. MCC! Great field and Property owner. 

After the first of the year (we generally do a (Tech Day/Team meeting kinda thing, means a lot of our guys come in for this for face to face discussion)  I'm going to try and get something happening. I know Turtle's Ashfall game had the best kind of game play to date. Working economy etc. It was not all about shooting, but more of a chess game with shooting.