I'm an airsofter and I founded Mutiny Shop after my team (Team Mutiny) of five players couldn't find custom patches and shirts at an affordable price. I made them myself and started selling patches at the original DesertFox Airsoft Field (was my home for years, I played every weekend), we scaled up from there.

main-patch-graphic_3.png

Our vinyl patches are made out of PVC, but we call them vinyl to avoid confusion from the traditional 3D PVC patches. Our patches aren't 3D but can be made with unlimited color and detail instead. Plus you can't order traditional PVC patches at a small quantity. You can order one patch from us for $7. You just upload an image and checkout. You can order custom patches here and also see the pricing at different quantities there.

You don't need the design converted to a special file type but if you need any changes to your design or help making one from scratch we offer completely free graphic design. Just email me at design@mutinyshop.com. You don't have to place an order before receiving free graphic design (actually you shouldn't, you need to upload a design that is ready to be manufactured as is).

If you want to know more about my airsoft team's story: we were on a large team called Wolf Corps with over 50 players. We became close friends inside the team and didn't like the lack of organization or leadership style. So we mutiny'd and started our own team. Unfortunately, I entered a relationship with another member on the team. He started working with me on Mutiny Shop a few years later (I ran it alone for two years) and then we broke up. 

He is still my partner on the business and we work well together, but it's just business. Since then I haven't played airsoft with my team which sucks because we were all best friends at one point. I try to play on my own but last I heard DesertFox doesn't host games anymore and I haven't really loved playing at other airsoft fields. I'm trying to get back into it now and I hope to shoot you on a field sometime ;).

11119118_10206508356257878_5806135919026

Also if you are looking for custom team shirts we have another solution for you! We make tactical shirts with velcro sleeves that you can customize with your patches. We have them in several different tactical colors and camoflouge patterns. 

1232387_1_orig.jpg

This is awesome. I definitely have a ton of ideas in mind that Chinese vendors keep telling me will be $45.

Yea, Eligos... Did a custom patch like, 4 years ago through a chinese company... Had to order 50 of them to get a halfway decent price per patch.

Mutiny, I'll get with you soon on some patches i need done.

• 1 year later...

Honestly, you guys are better off going with tacticalgearjunkie.com 

they are out of Winchester Kentucky,  the do vinyl, pvc, and fabric. They have fast turn around times and will do small batch orders. Like 5 or less if they know you. I’ve done business with them for over 7 years after Bree at the mutiny shop, and I had a disagreement here, and the fact that patches were never made or delivered. 

Ask for Joe at tacticalgearjunkie.com and tell him you are a friend of Dallas’. Because I like referrals damn it.

Edited by Echo
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, I’m not letting this go. The review in the bad sellers section for mutinous creations is this shop. Thought you guys could read how everything went down since they are trying their shit again here.