Fs: Echo 1 G36C, Uar, Apm50, & Pmags

Bix

FS: Echo 1 G36C, UAR Gen1, APM50 (Atacs?) And OD Pmags

First off, this is my first actual selling post.

I’m located in Owensboro, KY. Which is about 30ish minutes east of Evansville.

I’m willing to travel some distance to meet up, but I work nights and my usual days off are Monday and Tuesday.

ALL prices are OBO, I would like a small explanation to help me become a better seller in the future.

I will ship anywhere as well.

Trades will be considered.

If you want more information or specific pictures then ask.

Pictures available upon request until I get time to upload them from my computer.

Echo 1 G36C:

Got this in a trade, nothing wrong with it, small tamiya plug, normal handguard with 1 rail.

Comes with 2 hi-cap mags but no battery, the 8.4 that came with it died when I got it.

$90 OBO

APS UAR Gen1 Tan:

When I received this it had a few bad gears and a piston, replaced them with parts from an Elite Force M4 first aid Kit.

Only things I have done to it other than that is put Velcro in the magwell and paint the flash suppressor.

Magwell was modified to accept mid-caps by the previous owner. Runs the stock hi-cap fine, mid-caps are finicky on full auto but seem fine otherwise.

Comes with 2 factory tan 150rd hi-caps, 2 90rd black plastic Pmags (may be Beta Project brand), 2 Tenergy 9.6 stick batteries, some iron sights that come off of another gun (not the best but its better than none), and a spare spring (not sure what the rating is, but it came with it from the factory)

$100 OBO

APS APM50 ATACS:

Extremely fun to shoot!!! Sadly not really practical, but always a conversation starter.

Has everything from factory except the box and cleaning rod.

Comes with 6 Angel shells, 1 6rd mag, CO2 charger, and the Owners Manual.

$120 OBO

6 OD Green Pmags with Magpuls:

PTS Official Pmags, no floor plates, PTS Magpul floor plates instead.

$75 OBO

Thanks for looking and have a nice day.

• 4 weeks later...