Wtb: A Technician, To Fix My Guns.

CentralIndyChris

(Sorry if I’m breaking thread rules if I am, I don’t come on here often) I need someone near Central Indiana to service my G&G ARP 9 and my Echo 1 ST6. We can discuss a fair price over private message. I need some soldering, trigger contact replacement, and other minor things. I’d rather give my money to a local airsoft player than a big business (Evike, AirsoftGi.) Text me or call me and leave a message if interested, PM Me.

EDIT: Removed phone number.

-E

Edited by Endgame
Removed Phone number

Please avoid posting your personal phone number on the boards.  These boards are public for the most part and I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone prank calling your phone to hell and back.

Any type of personal communication needs to be sent via Personal Messenger.

Other than that, your post is fine.  Carry on.

Pinned in the gun tech boards is a list of recognized community techs. Best bet is to take a look at the list and contact one of us.

Granted the list is old and could use an update as some are no longer active. Best of luck.

Prank calling is easy to prevent but thank you.

Please avoid posting your personal phone number on the boards. These boards are public for the most part and I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone prank calling your phone to hell and back.

Any type of personal communication needs to be sent via Personal Messenger.

Other than that, your post is fine. Carry on.

Thanks! Appreciate it

Pinned in the gun tech boards is a list of recognized community techs. Best bet is to take a look at the list and contact one of us.

Granted the list is old and could use an update as some are no longer active. Best of luck.

• 2 weeks later...