Reoccurring Events - Spec Ops Group

Joker

Spec Ops Group / Paintball Indiana

They have open play style events every weekend for Airsoft (& PB) at their indoor field and storefront in Martinsville IN as well as their outdoor field located in Edinburgh IN.

Hours: 10:00AM - 8:00PM

Cost: varies depending on if you need rental equipment or not

For more info: https://www.facebook.com/PaintballIndiana/

*Note - If you plan to attend an event at Spec Ops Group and you want to create another topic for a specific weekend or whatever to discuss things feel free to do so. This is just being posted so casual players know that they can attend events here basically every weekend.

• 11 months later...

Old post..  But still happening every weekend...   Usually a good turnout Saturdays and Sundays.   With a few guys getting some pew in on fridays also.     Thought I would update everyone it is still very much alive and well.  

I was there a couple weekends ago. They no longer have indoor PB, it’s entirely airsoft now. It was pretty cool, they had a good turnout too. I had fun.

~Joker

• 1 month later...

Figure I'd update this since I heard new information from the owner RJ. The indoor will be closing down soon, they're wanting to focus more on the outdoor arena while they get a new location for the indoor. Wasn't told a date when they'd be shutting down the current location, but if you were wanting to check it out you should do it fairly soon.

May 26th is the last day.  They are possible moving to a much larger location on the east side of indy in a few months.  And the outdoor will soon but open tue-sunday with open plays every weekend.

• Like 1

• hrturner locked this topic
  • Joker unlocked this topic