New And Enthusiastic

Eligos

Hi everyone! I'm Eligos and I am new to the airsoft scene. I haven't picked up an airsoft gun in quite a long time, but at 27 I think I'm ready to jump in and get serious. I am a Bloomington transplant, originally from Anderson. In my spare time I like to build custom electronics and custom firearms. My most recent AR-15 build is what got me thinking about airsoft again.

I seem to be joining the scene around the time The Boneyard is ending their events, which really upsets me, and makes me want to try and help them with their zoning situation. Luckily they seem to be holding events in Spencer, which is where I'm currently working in.

Because I work with electronics, after a while, and rules-permitting, you'll likely see me running around with motion sensors and other homemade devices. I keep thinking of the idea of making a replica 'explosive' that needs to be defused before the time runs out.

Anyway, I am jumping in this Saturday at Martinsville's Spec Ops group. I hope they'll have some good rental firearms that can help me make up my mind on my first purchase. My SHTF primary is an AR-9 that looks very close to this bad boy, but holy crap should I really be paying half the price of my AR-9 for my first airsoft gun?

Either way, I hope to join you guys soon!

Good introduction and welcome to Airsoft Indiana.

Because I work with electronics, after a while, and rules-permitting, you'll likely see me running around with motion sensors and other homemade devices. I keep thinking of the idea of making a replica 'explosive' that needs to be defused before the time runs out.

The airsoft world needs more of this!

Hey there, the airsoft team IMPACT is based out of Bloomington. Which is also the location of their home field Joker's Circus Airsoft Field (quite literally down the road from the Boneyard). There is quite an overwhelming selection when it comes to purchasing your first airsoft gun. Just remember that you get what you pay for. I look forward to seeing you on the field soon.

Welcome to the madhouse.

~Joker